Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Schoolyard Football Game. Who's the first pick?

Featured Replies

  • Author
In a backyard football game I take obj. In an NFL football game I take Green and Jones over him currently.
I think it's probably the opposite. I said OBJ in my original post, but in a backyard game with a average QB you can just throw it up to Julio and AJ. The more I watch OBJ play the more I think the dude is really special. I mean really, really special.
  • Replies 43
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it's probably the opposite. I said OBJ in my original post, but in a backyard game with a average QB you can just throw it up to Julio and AJ. The more I watch OBJ play the more I think the dude is really special. I mean really, really special.

 

In a backyard game you also have to guard people. Obj would have a better chance to also Guard people.

 

In real games OBJ head still gets in his way and DB'S can slow him down by getting in his head. That is why I say right now in nfl games I take them over him. However a year or two from now that will probably change.

Backyard Football?

 

How about Jadeveon Clowney :)

I would get all the best athletes that I could first that are not qbs. Then with my last pick, since he would still be there at the end would be Johnny Manziel to be the qb. Backyard Ball is perfect for him because that is basically how he played and was when he was at his best. Plus all the extra stuff he does, is not a bad thing for a backyard game.

I would get all the best athletes that I could first that are not qbs. Then with my last pick, since he would still be there at the end would be Johnny Manziel to be the qb. Backyard Ball is perfect for him because that is basically how he played and was when he was at his best. Plus all the extra stuff he does, is not a bad thing for a backyard game.

Interesting take, but he'd probably get drunk and be worthless

Interesting take, but he'd probably get drunk and be worthless

 

Ha possibly. At least we know he would have drinks for us all after the game haha

1. A. Rodgers

2. Cam

3. Russell

4. Luck

 

JaMarcus? Are retired players allowed? If so I'll hold off on Pat P. until the second round and take Primetime.

JaMarcus? Are retired players allowed? If so I'll hold off on Pat P. until the second round and take Primetime.

 

I assumed he meant Russell Wilson.

Again, I'm shocked at how many people are taking pocket/drop back passers. I'd take Tyrod Taylor before I took Tom Brady in a backyard football game.

I assumed he meant Russell Wilson.

 

Probably so, but I needed a loophole to get Deion on the squad.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.