Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Schoolyard Football Game. Who's the first pick?

Featured Replies

I would probably not take any WR in my top 10. Backyard, give me QB's in all 10 slots

  • Replies 43
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He only has them on speed IMO. They are better route runners and get better separation. He is younger though.

 

One of OBJs best attributes is his route running. Take AJs three best seasons and compare them to OBJs only three...

 

OBJ has the speed, route running and hands. AJ has him on height.

I would probably not take any WR in my top 10. Backyard, give me QB's in all 10 slots

 

Who they gonna throw it to?

One of OBJs best attributes is his route running. Take AJs three best seasons and compare them to OBJs only three...

 

OBJ has the speed, route running and hands. AJ has him on height.

 

I understand your loyalty.

Who they gonna throw it to?

 

 

Didn't mean it that way. If I had the 10th pick I'd still take a QB. There are 10 (probably more) QB's that I'd rate higher than any WR, RB, or any other position. My 2nd round would be a WR or Sproles-like RB

I understand your loyalty.

 

Nothing to do with loyalty. His route running is as good as his speed and his hands.

I'm surprised so many of you are taking pocket passers.* Almost makes me think you'd get picked last in the schoolyard game. :p

 

*Rodgers is mobile, but he's not in my top 5 picks.

AR for me.

 

Didnt know you thought that highly of Allen Robinson.

I'm surprised so many of you are taking pocket passers.* Almost makes me think you'd get picked last in the schoolyard game. :p

 

*Rodgers is mobile, but he's not in my top 5 picks.

Then obviously you won't mind losing to my backyard team.

Glitter. Glisten. Gloss. Floss. I catch a beat runnin' like Randy Moss... (Killer Mike)

I would probably not take any WR in my top 10. Backyard, give me QB's in all 10 slots

 

This is my thinking also.

AB maybe, I'm taking OBJ over AJ and Julio though.

 

In a backyard football game I take obj. In an NFL football game I take Green and Jones over him currently.

In a backyard football game I take obj. In an NFL football game I take Green and Jones over him currently.

 

Agree to disagree.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.