December 11, 20169 yr Final from the Barclays Center. Cats move to 9-1 next up 12/17 North Carolina in Vegas.
December 11, 20169 yr Author Pretty "ehhhh" kind of game. I agree the Cats played pretty good the last 5 min of the first half and the first 5 or 6 min of the second half and that was it.
December 11, 20169 yr Pretty "ehhhh" kind of game. I agree the Cats played pretty good the last 5 min of the first half and the first 5 or 6 min of the second half and that was it. Agreed. Just an as expected type of performance. No new wrinkles nothing really looked much improved.
December 11, 20169 yr Agree. Not a lot to get excited about. That's my wife's response about me! I expect more out of UK BASKETBALL!! :lol2:
December 12, 20169 yr Big couple of games coming up. Looking forward to seeing how they perform. Agree, especially after they go through Coach Cal's camp. Should be much improved.
December 12, 20169 yr Typical game from them, still not playing the dominant D that they could be playing. If these middle of the pack teams are scoring 70+ points, good teams will light us up.
December 12, 20169 yr Agree, especially after they go through Coach Cal's camp. Should be much improved. That's my hope as well.
December 12, 20169 yr Typical game from them, still not playing the dominant D that they could be playing. If these middle of the pack teams are scoring 70+ points, good teams will light us up. Agreed. With that said I think CAL scheduled well enough to have plenty of video. He can show how easily and rapidly this team pushes the ball on offense. Which will leave him plenty of video to show how they should be responding on defense. Plenty.
December 12, 20169 yr Typical game from them, still not playing the dominant D that they could be playing. If these middle of the pack teams are scoring 70+ points, good teams will light us up. That's what I worry about as well. This team should be much much better than that defensively.
December 12, 20169 yr I thought this team would defend at the rim much better than they have. Fox seemed out of rhythm to me. Looked like Cal had Briscoe running the point a whole lot and that contributed to Fox being off. Oh well.
December 12, 20169 yr That's what I worry about as well. This team should be much much better than that defensively. And rebounding.
December 12, 20169 yr I thought this team would defend at the rim much better than they have. Fox seemed out of rhythm to me. Looked like Cal had Briscoe running the point a whole lot and that contributed to Fox being off. Oh well. Maybe I'm wrong, as usual, but the interior help defense seems undisciplined. Bam loves to go after the block whether the defender is there or not and leaves his man open for the easy basket. Time and again this happens on the interior defenders and if they can ever learn to discipline "when" to help out for the block and when not to, this team will be very good on defense inside. Am I wrong?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.