December 12, 20169 yr And rebounding. They don't block out well, leave the weak side for the easy put back, and outside shooters don't follow their own shots very well. Anything else I can armchair QB? :thumb::lol2:
December 12, 20169 yr Defense can be better. However it's just like in football, if you are scoring quick, then you are also on defense more. We're one of the top 5 fastest offenses in the nation and shoot within 13 seconds. Which means more possessions on the defensive end too.
December 12, 20169 yr This was one of those "just go thru the motions / do what we have to" type games. I agree w/ others in that it was an "eh" type of game. I would say that after all their finals are done that 4 a days will work, puke that "eh" right out of them.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.