Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKU 84 Morehead State 79

Featured Replies

I watched the last 6 minutes and NKU looks real good they play good defense. McDonald had 32 and Williams had 11.

I watched the last 6 minutes and NKU looks real good they play good defense. McDonald had 32 and Williams had 11.

 

Big Drew continues to impress.

 

Good win for the Norse. Building and building.

Big Drew continues to impress.

 

Good win for the Norse. Building and building.

 

I think its time for me to admit that I was wrong about him. Happy for his sucess and hope it continues.

 

Nice win for the Norse on the road!

Big Drew continues to impress.

 

Good win for the Norse. Building and building.

 

Point guard is pretty good to.

Drove to Morehead to see this year's Norse. Morehead's guard play was superior, but Drew was unstoppable. This slimmed down version is allowing him to compete strongly at both ends. Pretty impressive young man to say the least. Good to see Williams going 7-7 from the line.

 

On another subject, all is quiet on the Coach Woods front. Nothing but questions? No answers.

I think its time for me to admit that I was wrong about him. Happy for his sucess and hope it continues.

 

Nice win for the Norse on the road!

 

A number of people and schools were with you. Morehead didn't even recruit him I don't think. I wasn't one of them I'm happy to say. Nice of you to admit it. Many people wouldn't do that. Class move.

I thought Drew might not have the speed to compete in D-1 but he is an excellent passer, nose for scoring and the ball. He is in much better shape I hear as well. A great story whenever a local kid leads our Norse.

4-3 with wins at Miami and at Morehead. Up 2 at Illinois at half. I'll take it.

I thought Drew might not have the speed to compete in D-1 but he is an excellent passer, nose for scoring and the ball. He is in much better shape I hear as well. A great story whenever a local kid leads our Norse.

 

If you haven't seen him this year you'll be very surprised. Has to be 20 lbs down...

Happy with Norse so far. Wish they could have won last Saturday versus North Carolina Central. NCCU went zone, which the Norse looked like they had never seen a zone before. They, quit attacking basket and fell in love with the three.

 

I was able to watch last 8 minutes or so last night. Good win on the road.

A number of people and schools were with you. Morehead didn't even recruit him I don't think. I wasn't one of them I'm happy to say. Nice of you to admit it. Many people wouldn't do that. Class move.

 

I will admit it too. I thought Shaun Alexander would be moved to another position and never play running back at Bama. That shows my ability to evaluate talent....Lol!!!! Way to work your butt off Drew to become the player that you are!!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.