Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKU 84 Morehead State 79

Featured Replies

Happy with Norse so far. Wish they could have won last Saturday versus North Carolina Central. NCCU went zone, which the Norse looked like they had never seen a zone before. They, quit attacking basket and fell in love with the three.

 

I was able to watch last 8 minutes or so last night. Good win on the road.

 

You hit it right on the head with last Saturday. NC Central is a very good team, as they beat Missouri by 10 on Monday.

NC Central is a very good team

 

They won't end up in the Top 150 of the RPI...let's not lose our heads with "very good". They are a solid team that plays hard. Them beating NKU wasn't an upset.

They won't end up in the Top 150 of the RPI...let's not lose our heads with "very good". They are a solid team that plays hard. Them beating NKU wasn't an upset.

 

Not saying they will, but losing to them was nothing to be ashamed of.

Point guard is pretty good to.

 

Which guard? Holland? Brannen runs in a lot of players.

 

I like Spellman. Handles the ball well; good shooter; sees the floor; not a defensive liability. I think he has the potential to be really good.

Which guard? Holland? Brannen runs in a lot of players.

 

I like Spellman. Handles the ball well; good shooter; sees the floor; not a defensive liability. I think he has the potential to be really good.

 

Holland.

Holland.

 

I like Holland as well. I'd like to say he had a good game against UNCCentral (20 points), but the guy he was guarding (#11 Cole) went off for 32/10/8. :(

I like Holland as well. I'd like to say he had a good game against UNCCentral (20 points), but the guy he was guarding (#11 Cole) went off for 32/10/8. :(

 

He played great in the final minutes lastnight.

Happy with Norse so far. Wish they could have won last Saturday versus North Carolina Central. NCCU went zone, which the Norse looked like they had never seen a zone before. They, quit attacking basket and fell in love with the three.

 

I was able to watch last 8 minutes or so last night. Good win on the road.

 

They knew that one was going to be tough. NCC is the oldest team in the country. 5-5th year seniors.

 

3 days later they beat Mizzou by 10.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.