Tommy Tuberville

LCDAWGS19

I would be absolutely shocked if Brohm left WKU for UC.

If he wants a power 5 gig, it would put a hold on it.

If he wants a Purdue or kansas type money grab where he's fired in 3-4 years, sure. Those are the P5 jobs you get from a place like WKU. If he wants a legit P5 job, he wins at UC for 3 years and lands at an established program that can win on a national level (See Michigan State, Notre Dame and Tennessee)...

I'll pass on Charlie Strong. His only actual success as a HC was with Teddy B running around, making plays and saving his rear end from bad Ls. UC doesn't need a program "builder", they need a young offense first coach that can come in and take over a young and talented roster to win quickly. Strong is none of those things...

I'll pass on Charlie Strong. His only actual success as a HC was with Teddy B running around, making plays and saving his rear end from bad Ls. UC doesn't need a program "builder", they need a young offense first coach that can come in and take over a young and talented roster to win quickly. Strong is none of those things...

Neal Brown at Troy? Knows the area and knows Ohio football?

Jeff Brohm is making 600K at WKU. He would at worst double that at UC. The reasons UC is a far superior job start there and go on for miles...

Brohm doesn't seem to be motivated by a large check. He declined overtures from Maryland, Virginia, and Virginia Tech in recent years. He's in CUSA, which isn't far from the American Conference. He'll stay at WKU until a major job is available.

Brohm doesn't seem to be motivated by a large check. He declined overtures from Maryland, Virginia, and Virginia Tech in recent years. He's in CUSA, which isn't far from the American Conference. He'll stay at WKU until a major job is available.

I have this same type of feeling about him.