Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tommy Tuberville

Featured Replies

I think most of us agree that sometime in the next 2 weeks Tommy T will get the ax at Cincinnati. A few questions:

 

1) Do you fire him now and spend the extra 900K, hoping to get a bigger name, or is that wasting $$?

 

2) Who do you go after? I heard some intriguing names on Twitter.

  • Author

1) Unless you think you have a legit chance at Charlie Strong, you save the money. Your guy will still be there in 11 days.

 

2) Jeff Brohm would be an interesting name, but WKU to UC is a lateral move at best in football.

  • Author
Greg Schiano

 

hmm..or Luke Fickel. Hadn't thought about them. Schiano would be above Fickel

  • Author
Go after Charlie Strong.

 

Do you think UC can get him? I'd love that, but not sure it's attainable.

Do you think UC can get him? I'd love that, but not sure it's attainable.

I think a school like UC would be a great landing spot for him.

 

I think the combination of Florida ties and Ohio talent could entice him.

hmm..or Luke Fickel. Hadn't thought about them. Schiano would be above Fickel

Schiano is above Fickell. Fickell is more a figure head and a recruiter at OSU. Ash and now Schiano have been running the defenses.

Sticking with the past tradition of being a stepping stone school go after the guys at Sam Houston State or the guy at South Dakota though that might be a harder get.

With no conference on the horizon it simply may not matter. Strong would be an option because he likely will not have any offers from the Power 5 team.

I think that would be the dream scenario for UC.

Jeff Brohm is making 600K at WKU. He would at worst double that at UC. The reasons UC is a far superior job start there and go on for miles...

Brohm would be a great get...unfortunately I think he stays at WKU and uses the opportunity to leverage Western for more $$$!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.