Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 111 UT Martin 76

Featured Replies

Final. I believe this team is the most fun to watch of any of Cal's teams so far.

Some of those Dunks!

 

Wow, Monk is a Dunking Machine!

 

This team after a rough start was able to really crank the D down...Fox is hard to run your offense around, he disrupts so much.

  • Author

Gabriel may end up being Top 3 Wildcats of All Time for me. Love the way the young man plays. The sky is the limit for him.

  • Author

Hawkins had 9 assist tonight.

This team is a joy to watch. So many athletic highlight plays by different players, especially Monk. That kid really knows how to bring me out of the recliner!

This team is a joy to watch. So many athletic highlight plays by different players, especially Monk. That kid really knows how to bring me out of the recliner!

 

That little stretch he had in the 2nd half was unreal. So fun.

 

Love the way this team runs and how well they seem to play together.

Willis with a sprained thumb on his shooting hand. Those type injuries can sometimes take a while to heal. And Cal just said on his post game radio show that Briscoe was scheduled for an MRI. They thought he would be back by now but his injured back is steal bothering him.

  • Author
Willis with a sprained thumb on his shooting hand. Those type injuries can sometimes take a while to heal. And Cal just said on his post game radio show that Briscoe was scheduled for an MRI. They thought he would be back by now but his injured back is steal bothering him.

 

That's not good.

Some of those Dunks!

 

Wow, Monk is a Dunking Machine!

 

This team after a rough start was able to really crank the D down...Fox is hard to run your offense around, he disrupts so much.

 

Check this out.

 

I can't add much to what all the post above had said. I fully agree that this group is fun to watch play. I believe that a person can see in their faces, play and demeanor on the floor as well as on the bench that this bunch really likes one another. No "I's" on this Wildcat roster with all about team. Cal deserves the credit for that. Just the fact that they are already bought into "Team" and that tells me that at least in this young season they are far ahead of some prior teams this early.

Should I have any critisizm of this game I guess that it would be the defensive play, losing their man at times ... not picking up when a man had got passed, beaten his defender, etc.. All that was wrong imo will be fixed with more games, experience.

Let me say right now and go on record as saying that U.K. ....Will NOT Go 40-0 :sssh:

 

Link to story / stats .....No. 1 Kentucky Rolls Past UT Martin, 111-76 | UK Wildcats News

What about the shooting and increasing confidence from Mulder.

Final. I believe this team is the most fun to watch of any of Cal's teams so far.

 

They are indeed fun to watch. Probably one of his most confident teams it seems. As a fan you anticipate that lull, where the game just drags but they keep avoiding it.

 

Just have to get healthy and stay healthy.

That's not good.

 

Agreed. Sprained thumb is also terrible. I had one this spring and I'm now contemplating an MRI, just a nagging on going type of injury.

I can't add much to what all the post above had said. I fully agree that this group is fun to watch play. I believe that a person can see in their faces, play and demeanor on the floor as well as on the bench that this bunch really likes one another. No "I's" on this Wildcat roster with all about team. Cal deserves the credit for that. Just the fact that they are already bought into "Team" and that tells me that at least in this young season they are far ahead of some prior teams this early.

Should I have any critisizm of this game I guess that it would be the defensive play, losing their man at times ... not picking up when a man had got passed, beaten his defender, etc.. All that was wrong imo will be fixed with more games, experience.

Let me say right now and go on record as saying that U.K. ....Will NOT Go 40-0 :sssh:

 

Link to story / stats .....No. 1 Kentucky Rolls Past UT Martin, 111-76 | UK Wildcats News

 

Exactly. Only complaint would be defensive MISQUES not defense over all, except maybe long shots. Kinda think Cal is letting other teams shoot over them from deep right now.

 

The fact that this team can score 40-50 in a half and still improve a lot on defense has me excited for this season.

 

Again, get healthy stay healthy, this team has a lot going for them if they can do that.

What about the shooting and increasing confidence from Mulder.

 

If he can do that consistently off the bench this team will go up another level.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.