November 23, 20169 yr Morehead State suspends head coach Sean Woods with pay; effective immediately: Morehead State Suspends Head Coach Sean Woods with Pay | AllKyHoops.com
November 23, 20169 yr Author Report Claims Morehead State Players Petitioned NCAA to Transfer Out of "Hostile" Environment | Nation of Blue
November 23, 20169 yr Very interesting was just talking about Woods with a friend at lunch today and how we thought his stock was rising, but one thing that may be keeping larger programs from him could be his temper and emotions from earlier in his career.
November 23, 20169 yr Rumors floating around that he broke the arm of one of his players. That should be easy to verify, IF true, but that is what I'm hearing from folks down that way.
November 23, 20169 yr Rumors floating around that he broke the arm of one of his players. That should be easy to verify, IF true, but that is what I'm hearing from folks down that way.Wow.
November 23, 20169 yr Rumors floating around that he broke the arm of one of his players. That should be easy to verify, IF true, but that is what I'm hearing from folks down that way. Yikes. He's done forever if that's true. Also, if true, wouldn't he be looking at assault charges?
November 23, 20169 yr Rumors floating around that he broke the arm of one of his players. That should be easy to verify, IF true, but that is what I'm hearing from folks down that way. That certainly isn't good. Watching him coach against NKU not long ago, he certainly seemed like a very fiery coach.
November 23, 20169 yr Author I hate to see another black eye on the MSU program. Tough day in Eagle land.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.