The National Mood

rockmom

An honest question.

Have race relations improved in the last 70 years or so?

They certainly have. They have not improved over the past 8 years. Obama and his administration have engaged in the equivalent of picking at a scab. It was wrong when racist white men exploited race for political gain, and it is wrong when Obama does it. Obama's refusal to speak out against the riots that have arisen from protests against a fair election is just the latest example.

Donald Trump fared better among black voters than any Republican presidential candidate had done since 1960. The Democratic Party is determined to convince minority voters that Republicans have cornered the market on racist voters. The racial propaganda oozing from the left may be its most repulsive characteristic.

What we are seeing in this country is fear at the DNC that not only are whites abandoning the party, Trump has shown, in a limited way, that Republican appeals to black voters do not fall on deaf ears. Hopefully, other Republicans will pick up that baton in future elections.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope I am wrong, I really do, but this is just the tip of the iceberg. Putting Sessions in as AG is like putting the Grand Dragon in charge.

But I'm sure Dems would be ok if Trump put Someone like Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton there because we know those 2 so called Reverends hate white people.

Dems and Liberals or whatever they are sure hate they lost and lost bad.

But I'm sure Dems would be ok if Trump put Someone like Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton there because we know those 2 so called Reverends hate white people.

Dems and Liberals or whatever they are sure hate they lost and lost bad.

Let's see did they end up inObama's Cabinet. Or Bill's. or Jimmy's? Yeah send me some Kleenexes. I haven't stopped crying.

A contentious election with over a million votes cast to the side will equal some hard feelings and some stupid actions. Some deal with frustration differently. I hope they will be able to settle in for the next four years and gnash their teeth on message boards like the right did for 8 years. :lol2:

A contentious election with over a million votes cast to the side will equal some hard feelings and some stupid actions. Some deal with frustration differently. I hope they will be able to settle in for the next four years and gnash their teeth on message boards like the right did for 8 years. :lol2:

You'll get your wish. And the beat goes on.

Uh, no.

100% disrespectful.

We are ,and have been, in a bad place as a country where we boo elected officials, disrespect the office of POTUS if our guy didn't win, make fun of family members , and generally cannot have intelligent discussions.

Just this week we've had a mayor fired over an "ape in heels" remark and a police officer fired for a "fluent in ghetto" post with both referring to Michelle Obama.

So, again, this is where we're at.

Well at least those two have been outed and removed from their jobs, even if they did out themselves...

Well at least those two have been outed and removed from their jobs, even if they did out themselves...
If people's racist beliefs are not expressed in a person's own speech or actions, then on what basis should they be fired from their jobs? How do you "out" somebody who keeps their controversial thoughts to themselves?

If people's racist beliefs are not expressed in a person's own speech or actions, then on what basis should they be fired from their jobs? How do you "out" somebody who keeps their controversial thoughts to themselves?

Kind of like Deblasio aid who took pictures of her family saying the F word to white people

Is she fired because it's obvious she hates white people and she is white.

I hope I am wrong, I really do, but this is just the tip of the iceberg. Putting Sessions in as AG is like putting the Grand Dragon in charge.

This is the kind of over the top rhetoric that causes many on the right (and a growing number I might add) to simply ignore any Dem who cries "racist"...

We are really going to compare Sessions to the Grand Dragon of the KKK?

This is the kind of over the top rhetoric that causes many on the right (and a growing number I might add) to simply ignore any Dem who cries "racist"...

Yep, look it up he, nmade statements supporting the KKK until they endorsed legalized marajuana, but you won't see it. I don't make up his past, he does.

We will see,I would love to be wrong. He is no Civil Rights proponent at all.

Yep, look it up he, nmade statements supporting the KKK until they endorsed legalized marajuana, but you won't see it. I don't make up his past, he does.

Locker room talk.

You know, like Robert Byrd only less of a hero to some.

30 years ago. I guess, in your mind, people never change.

How very tolerant of you.