Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Texas Teacher Impregnated by 13-year Old Student

Featured Replies

:no:

 

I simply don't get these teachers at all.

13?

 

At 13 I was simply wondering how many years it would be before I saw a bra.

13?

 

At 13 I was simply wondering how many years it would be before I saw a bra.

 

Really? I had definitely seen a bra at 13. :lol2:

This is a problem that we are going to continue to see with young teachers.

It's awful no after what, but it's not like she is a gross ugly cow. I'm sure she could get what she wanted from plenty of guys over 18.

Really? I had definitely seen a bra at 13. :lol2:

 

In the laundry pile doesn't count. :lol2:

  • Author

The crazy thing about this one is the full support of the kid's family. They should be locked up too.

13?

 

At 13 I was simply wondering how many years it would be before I saw a bra.

 

Whatever Clyde.....We know what you were doing at age 13.......Ha Ha!!!!

In the laundry pile doesn't count. :lol2:

 

It was the JC Penny catalog:D

Cover it up and make 2 victims of her bad judgement. :cry:

 

"However, she says she aborted the pregnancy when Child Protective Services began questioning her about her relationship with the teen."

I hate it when the profession that I have chosen and love gets sullied by people that do things like this. Terrible.

:no:

 

I simply don't get these teachers at all.

 

I'm with you. This lady evidently is too stupid to breath, much less teach children.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.