Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Woolfest

Featured Replies

Wool Festival |

 

I've been told we will be going to woolfest this weekend. Have you gone to it before? Advice?

Wool Festival |

 

I've been told we will be going to woolfest this weekend. Have you gone to it before? Advice?

My wife and I have been several times, it's a good festival. I enjoy the Bluegrass music a lot.

 

Since it's going to be decent weather, I'd get there as early as possible. Last year we goofed and left a little late and were sitting and sitting and sitting in a line of traffic a couple miles long. Eventually I got tired of sitting and turned for home. (We tried both Sat and Sun and ran into this problem)

Wool Festival |

 

I've been told we will be going to woolfest this weekend. Have you gone to it before? Advice?

 

It's about 10 minutes from our house, so we go every year just to eat.

 

Ribeye steak sandwich is outstanding. Most people really enjoy the chicken and dumplings. I'd also recommend a plate of fried potatoes.

 

I don't care for Bluegrass music, but there are two stages with concerts the entire weekend.

I'll probably end up there at some point. Not sure how long me and the kid will last. :lol2:

I went once a few years back. There isn't a ton to do there unless you like crafts and petting zoos. The food is pretty outstanding though.

I'd like to interject some "sophomoric humor", but I'll refrain.

Got dragged to this some years back, water boarding would have been more pleasurable for me. Not my cup of tea.

I don't care for Bluegrass music

Say it ain't so!! :wideyed:

As mentioned, crafts, food, music is a big part of it, but I believe the socializing is what it is about for a lot of people.

Say it ain't so!! :wideyed:

 

Oh, it's very much so. :lol2::lol2:

 

As mentioned, crafts, food, music is a big part of it, but I believe the socializing is what it is about for a lot of people.

 

Yep

My juvenile humor brain went there. Forgive me.

I'd like to interject some "sophomoric humor", but I'll refrain.

 

Ditto .... keep....resisting....do....not....mention....guru....keep.....resisting....

I'd like to interject some "sophomoric humor", but I'll refrain.

 

I can't tell you how many types are start typing a joke and stop myself. I am cracking myself up.

 

I will resist though.

I always enjoy attending but hate the drive.

  • Author

Great news, I'm off the hook. The daughter stepped up and will be accompanying the wife.:banana:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.