Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Woolfest

Featured Replies

Great news, I'm off the hook. The daughter stepped up and will be accompanying the wife.:banana:

 

Will she go with my wife too? I'll pay.

I've been the last 4-5 years and have never set foot in a craft tent. I go just for the food and the social interaction.

 

This... all day.

 

14355609_341393919527396_7534582147059567527_n.jpg

I've been the last 4-5 years and have never set foot in a craft tent. I go just for the food and the social interaction.

 

This... all day.

 

[ATTACH]58451[/ATTACH]

 

I usually get 2-3 of these each year

Always nice to see the man the myth the legend @Randy Parker. Sorry had to run the kid was past ready to go. :lol2:

Always nice to see the man the myth the legend @Randy Parker. Sorry had to run the kid was past ready to go. :lol2:

 

Great seeing you as well, even though it was brief. And also great seeing my man HT Jr. :lol2:

I usually get 2-3 of these each year

 

I had my first one Sunday. It was okay.

Sounds like somewhere Eddie and Tracy would enjoy!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.