Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dayton 6 Beechwood 0 (Freshman)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 65
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big W for the Devils.

Congratulations to the Greendevils. Isn't this the Beechies 2nd loss on the freshmen level? Could there be a possiblity that the Beechies aren't getting the same type of kids to attend their school since the departure of Yeagle. Probably not but only time will tell.

Final, and no, it wasn't the ref's fault!

 

 

Great Game Big " D " !!!!!!:dancingpa

Congratulations to the Greendevils. Isn't this the Beechies 2nd loss on the freshmen level? Could there be a possiblity that the Beechies aren't getting the same type of kids to attend their school since the departure of Yeagle. Probably not but only time will tell.

 

Very possible BZ but many of years Beechwood has struggled on the 9th grade level only to wipe out the same teams as juniors and seniors.

 

Also, if Coach Rash continues to on his current path I have no worries at all about the future.

Very possible BZ but many of years Beechwood has struggled on the 9th grade level only to wipe out the same teams as juniors and seniors.

 

 

Why do they struggle at the FROSH level?

Very possible BZ but many of years Beechwood has struggled on the 9th grade level only to wipe out the same teams as juniors and seniors.

 

Also, if Coach Rash continues to on his current path I have no worries at all about the future.

 

The answer I would expect from a loyal Beechwood alum. Sorry Guru but you guys have taken great pleasure in beating up on Dayton and Bellevue and Ludlow at the freshmen level for years and a loss to Dayton is an absolute no no out Ft Mitchell way..With the Beechies decision to not petition to move up I would expect over time less and less kids from outside your district (which are considerable) will continue to attend Beechwood. They will want to play at the larger programs against what they feel is better competition. It may take 5 even 10 years but I look for Beechwood to slowly start coming back to the rest of the pack..:cool:;)

With the Beechies decision to not petition to move up I would expect over time less and less kids from outside your district (which are considerable) will continue to attend Beechwood. They will want to play at the larger programs against what they feel is better competition.
The Beechwood decision not to petition is about as dead horse as anything can be.

 

Why would they move up?

 

As far as kids wanting to play tougher competition, why did they never stop them from going there in the past? Your argument doesn't really make sense.

The Beechwood decision not to petition is about as dead horse as anything can be.

 

Why would they move up?

 

As far as kids wanting to play tougher competition, why did they never stop them from going there in the past? Your argument doesn't really make sense.

 

:confused: I wasn't starting an argument and everyone knows that NCC is thrilled that Beechwood didn't petition up..so IMO your comments make no sense..:cool::D

BZ, Rick Robinson running your campaign?

 

==================================================

 

Varsity beats Grant Co. and the FROSH beat the Beechies...it's the salad days down on the River!

MY mother:laugh: and check the Election results this November.. I guess we will find out..:ylsuper: :laugh:

I hope your running for something in Ludlow...If not your in for a long election night..:p

BZ, Rick Robinson running your campaign?

 

==================================================

 

Varsity beats Grant Co. and the FROSH beat the Beechies...it's the salad days down on the River!

 

Rick is a good friend and someone I think highly of.. He will certainly be a close adviser and a member of my kitchen cabinet.:ylsuper:

I hope your running for something in Ludlow...If not your in for a long election night..:p

 

:thumb: Well of course. A good candidate knows where his strength lies and I'm huge in Ludlow..:rolleyes: :jump: :D

  • Author

I heard about this one and from multiple sources I heard that quite frankly, Beechwoods fans embarrased their school. I have heard from numerous people that there were fans in the stands screaming at their players things such as follows: "THIS TEAM IS TERRIBLE"

"WE HAVEN'T LOST TO THIS TEAM IN 30 YEARS AND YOU'RE GOING TO START NOW!"

 

I realize there is a winning tradition at Beechwood but these kids have to go home at night. What are they going to feel like? being told they are terrible on the field. How were they supposed to concentrate on a one score game when people were telling them how bad they are. Frankly, there were a few fans that embarrassed themselves and their school. Maybe this is a good ole wake up call for some of the Beechies... a little different when the shoe is on the other foot. They didn't see opposing teams fans yelling about how bad their team was when the Tigers were giving the pounding. Sometimes you gotta tip you hat, lace em up, and take it as a L... learn about it... don't embarrass the kids....

 

By the way... Great Job Devils... I'm sure its something that hasn't been done in quite some time down there...

  • Author
BIGZIG does anybody like you?????? :D

 

I like you BZ...after all we river rats have to stick together, caus our guys will never get the respect from many of the "better than" bunch!:lol:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.