Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

It's Avatar Time

Featured Replies

Yep. It's time for our guy to sport a Bengal avatar. So let's all help MTGL out here and give him some ideas. Let's see whatcha got!! As my late grandfather always said "don't run your alligator mouth if you've got a hummingbird backside". So, time to put up.

 

Be mindful of the rules folks.

 

Let er rip.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As my late grandfather always said "don't run your alligator mouth if you've got a hummingbird backside".

 

I've never heard/read that one. :lol2::lol2::lol2:

I need a really good looking Bengals avatar, hopefully the wizard of such things, @Randy Parker, will have a gem.

 

I like your avatar now...

[ATTACH]58342[/ATTACH]

 

That's got my vote.

I don't think the rules allow self-portraits to be used as avatars.

 

 

 

J/K footballforever74 .... I know you will tell us that your guns are more impressive than Arnold's

bengals 2.jpg

 

bengals 4.jpg

 

bengals 3.png

 

bengals 6.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.