Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

It's Avatar Time

Featured Replies

Updated the best Bengal player ever as my Avatar.

 

Like that is going to stand. :D

  • Replies 32
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FF74, I love Krumrie too, but that is a little too easy. Since you'll be rocking this until the Super Bowl, I suppose it is okay, but a couple of those other ones are really good.

FF74, I love Krumrie too, but that is a little too easy. Since you'll be rocking this until the Super Bowl, I suppose it is okay, but a couple of those other ones are really good.

 

I agree they are funny. But I can't stand the Bengals just the fact I have a Bengal as a Avatar is crazy. If I am going to sport it has to be at least Tim Krumrie. I thought about putting Klinger or Smith or Carter for a good laugh.

  • Author
I agree they are funny. But I can't stand the Bengals just the fact I have a Bengal as a Avatar is crazy. If I am going to sport it has to be at least Tim Krumrie. I thought about putting Klinger or Smith or Carter for a good laugh.

Grow a set and take your medicine. You'll sport the avatar chosen for you. Or you'll be a hummingbird with a Bengal helmet for the rest of your life for a sentence for all to see

Grow a set and take your medicine. You'll sport the avatar chosen for you. Or you'll be a hummingbird with a Bengal helmet for the rest of your life for a sentence for all to see

 

Maybe you need the Avatar challenge? I did grow set I took the challenge soon as I seen it!

You don't lose a challenge and get to pick the avatar. :lol2:

  • Author
Maybe you need the Avatar challenge? I did grow set I took the challenge soon as I seen it!

A. You got called out then you took it so you can save the "soon as I seen it".

B. Don't make absurd predictions and you won't have to eat crow.

C. You don't get to make the rules after the fact, especially when you lose.

A. You got called out then you took it so you can save the "soon as I seen it".

B. Don't make absurd predictions and you won't have to eat crow.

C. You don't get to make the rules after the fact, especially when you lose.

 

Make rules as we go.

  • Author

Ok man. It's whatever. You're the boss. You're predictable

Ok man. It's whatever. You're the boss. You're predictable

 

Thank you. I will change it if it makes you that upset.

  • Author
Thank you. I will change it if it makes you that upset.

You don't get it. It's ok. You do you.

Wait...so FF74 makes an avatar wager, loses the wager, then decides he gets to pick the avatar?

  • Author
Wait...so FF74 makes an avatar wager, loses the wager, then decides he gets to pick the avatar?

It's ok. He likes the one you already seen him use.

I agree they are funny. But I can't stand the Bengals just the fact I have a Bengal as a Avatar is crazy. If I am going to sport it has to be at least Tim Krumrie. I thought about putting Klinger or Smith or Carter for a good laugh.

 

This should not be allowed.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.