Mall Shooting in Burlington Washington

Jumper_Dad

Ill say this, again, this country isn't willing to do what it takes to curb these horrific events, I've been saying this for years!

Does this country want to start doing what it takes? Then it can start by having banks, stores, shopping malls, everywhere having high quality surveillance! Heck, my vehicle has better video quality in the middle of the night than the photo of this guy in that mall last night. There is no excuse for any place to have such poor quality video/stills. And remember, the Fed's more than likely took the video/photos and enhanced them, and this was still the best they could do. No excuse not having a very clear photo of this guy!

Man arrested is NOT Hispanic, he is a naturalized citizen from Turkey.

According to FBI, this could be another terrorism event.

May be radical Islamic terrorism, but it feels and looks a little different. Lone wolf for sure.

Picture was blurry but I didn't see a Hispanic guy in the picture. Watching the mayors interview I had a feeling the guy wasent Hispanic.

He may have acted alone, he may not have been in direct contact with any particular group. Yet, these individuals who commit these crimes see plenty of info online and they do not need direct orders to commit these atrocities.

The media wants to direct the narrative. The media is out of touch with reality. The media does not want to admit they have been wrong.