Covington Catholic v. Ryle Predictions

groinpull

CCH has scored 49 goals on the season but 30 of those goals have come in three games vs. some of the weakest teams in N. Kentucky. In their other 10 matches they have scored a total of 19 goals, which does not bode well for them against a strong defensive team like Ryle.

On the other hand, Ryle has scored a total of 31 goals against all competition and they seem to struggle a bit offensively as well. I'd be surprised if either team puts up more than two goals in this game.

I will go with CCH 2-1. The game is going to be played on the large Ryle field and I think that plays to CCH's advantage. I also liked a coupe of the wrinkles they threw in last night vs. Dixie that I hope we see more of in the future.

So outside of the three 10-0 games, CCH has been scoring at 1.9 goals per game and conceding at 1.3 goals per game. Over the four games prior to Dixie CCH has been scoring at 1.75 goals per game and conceding at 2.0 goals per game.

Ryle has kept 10 clean sheets and outside of 3 goals conceded against Anderson has only allowed 3 other goals this year.

Should be a tremendous battle. I'll go with a 1-1 tie, but could also see it ending 2-1 for either team.

So we have some playing both sides of the fence, be strong and make one prediction.

CCH 2- Ryle 0.

How can I make a firm prediction without knowing if everyone for CCH is going to be healthy and played in the right spots? I think its a 1-1 tie, but I'm really just hoping for a great game with no injuries and little equivocation when its all said and done.

How can I make a firm prediction without knowing if everyone for CCH is going to be healthy and played in the right spots? I think its a 1-1 tie, but I'm really just hoping for a great game with no injuries and little equivocation when its all said and done.

Ha ha, I hear you bro (Sir!). But If making 6 predictions on one bet were allowed Vegas would go broke.