Rams or Browns??

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't get to watch much of the Rams, but I did the Browns. They are brutal and waived the white flag before the season. At least the Rams have some decent pieces. Cleveland is attempting to Moneyball the NFL and it starts with last off season's fire sale.

The Browns. I think the Rams have more overall talent on that roster. It's also week 1 and week 1 last year SF knocked off the Vikings and the Vikes went on to win the division. Not saying the Rams will sniff the division out there, but it's week one. They'll find a way to get to 7-9.

I didn't see the Browns play but I watched the whole Rams/49ers game and the Rams offense looked like UK's offense from 3-4 years ago when they would have 3rd and 10 and would throw a WR screen. Except the Rams couldn't even complete the screen pass. Keenum looked horrible and the Rams defense made Blaine Gabbert look like an accomplished QB. The Browns at least scored 10 points. The Rams never got close enough to even attempt a FG. I think the punter had more punts than Keenum has completions. The Rams are so trash. I'm mad at HBO for wasting 5 hours of my life in August.

Last year I said the Raiders were a decent team and not flat out horrible like people said after the Bengals pounced them to start the year. I expect the same for the Rams this year, they will be better than people think and will be close to .500 on the year.

I think the Rams looked like less than a Pro team at times last year and certainly so last night. Offensively the Rams are horrible.