Rams or Browns??

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year I said the Raiders were a decent team and not flat out horrible like people said after the Bengals pounced them to start the year. I expect the same for the Rams this year, they will be better than people think and will be close to .500 on the year.

Are you saying the 49ers are like last years Bengals and going to be a top 6 team?

Are you saying the 49ers are like last years Bengals and going to be a top 6 team?

Nope hence the reason I didn't say that. We will see, I got these same responses from you all last year when I said the Raiders aren't that bad and would be right around .500 while everyone said how horrible they were and we're a bad team.

I could end up being dead wrong, I just think they are better than what we saw last night.

Nope hence the reason I didn't say that. We will see, I got these same responses from you all last year when I said the Raiders aren't that bad and would be right around .500 while everyone said how horrible they were and we're a bad team.

I could end up being dead wrong, I just think they are better than what we saw last night.

But wasnt your argument last year How good the Bengals were because they demolished a good Oakland team that everyone thought was terrible? Btw, I agreed with you. LA looked terrible against a bad 49ers team. Last year Oakland looked terrible against a very good Bengals team.

But wasnt your argument last year How good the Bengals were because they demolished a good Oakland team that everyone thought was terrible? Btw, I agreed with you. LA looked terrible against a bad 49ers team. Last year Oakland looked terrible against a very good Bengals team.

Put it this way I think the 49ers will be better than people thought too. Now we get to see how the season plays out. Every year there are teams that do better than people ever would have thought.

Last year I said the Raiders were a decent team and not flat out horrible like people said after the Bengals pounced them to start the year. I expect the same for the Rams this year, they will be better than people think and will be close to .500 on the year.

I could still end up being dead wrong and maybe they don't win another game all year. However the horrible Rams as people said just beat one of the favorites in the nfl today. Have to love the nfl, you just never know.

I could still end up being dead wrong and maybe they don't win another game all year. However the horrible Rams as people said just beat one of the favorites in the nfl today. Have to love the nfl, you just never know.

Seattle has looked horrible both weeks. They might be in trouble.