Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rams or Browns??

Featured Replies

The Rams are the worst NFL team I can ever remember. They made the 49ers look like Super Bowl contenders last night.

 

The Lions lost 16 games in one season less than ten years ago.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Lions lost 16 games in one season less than ten years ago.

 

It wouldn't surprise me if the Rams go 0-16. Have they named Goff the starter yet?

Last year I said the Raiders were a decent team and not flat out horrible like people said after the Bengals pounced them to start the year. I expect the same for the Rams this year, they will be better than people think and will be close to .500 on the year.

 

Are you saying the 49ers are like last years Bengals and going to be a top 6 team?

Should have picked Wentz, I was mad when they picked Goff...I still hope it works out, but I wanted Wentz back before the draft.

Who has the inside track on the #1 pick? :lol2:

 

My goodness, did they both look atrocious!

Rams traded it away already...they ain't getting #1 pick.

Are you saying the 49ers are like last years Bengals and going to be a top 6 team?

 

Nope hence the reason I didn't say that. We will see, I got these same responses from you all last year when I said the Raiders aren't that bad and would be right around .500 while everyone said how horrible they were and we're a bad team.

 

I could end up being dead wrong, I just think they are better than what we saw last night.

Nope hence the reason I didn't say that. We will see, I got these same responses from you all last year when I said the Raiders aren't that bad and would be right around .500 while everyone said how horrible they were and we're a bad team.

 

I could end up being dead wrong, I just think they are better than what we saw last night.

 

But wasnt your argument last year How good the Bengals were because they demolished a good Oakland team that everyone thought was terrible? Btw, I agreed with you. LA looked terrible against a bad 49ers team. Last year Oakland looked terrible against a very good Bengals team.

But wasnt your argument last year How good the Bengals were because they demolished a good Oakland team that everyone thought was terrible? Btw, I agreed with you. LA looked terrible against a bad 49ers team. Last year Oakland looked terrible against a very good Bengals team.

 

Put it this way I think the 49ers will be better than people thought too. Now we get to see how the season plays out. Every year there are teams that do better than people ever would have thought.

I think the 49ers are a little better than you think. Not Super Bowl contenders but they actually have a coach now.

Last year I said the Raiders were a decent team and not flat out horrible like people said after the Bengals pounced them to start the year. I expect the same for the Rams this year, they will be better than people think and will be close to .500 on the year.

 

Nope hence the reason I didn't say that. We will see, I got these same responses from you all last year when I said the Raiders aren't that bad and would be right around .500 while everyone said how horrible they were and we're a bad team.

 

I could end up being dead wrong, I just think they are better than what we saw last night.

 

I could still end up being dead wrong and maybe they don't win another game all year. However the horrible Rams as people said just beat one of the favorites in the nfl today. Have to love the nfl, you just never know.

I could still end up being dead wrong and maybe they don't win another game all year. However the horrible Rams as people said just beat one of the favorites in the nfl today. Have to love the nfl, you just never know.

Seattle has looked horrible both weeks. They might be in trouble.

Seattle has looked horrible both weeks. They might be in trouble.

 

Agreed, they have not looked good at all. However seemed like their offense got off to a slow start last year too and then Wilson took his play to a new level.

The Seahawks are in huge trouble. Their O-line stinks.

Well they could still end up 2 and 14. However for the time being they are not making my prediction look as crazy as it sounded after their first game lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.