Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands/St. Xavier (Lou) Predictions

Who do you think wins and why? 88 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins and why?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 54
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

STX looked like different offense with Ritter back at QB plus Highlands looks down this year and X at home. Tigers win!

The way the Tigers blasted Central last night, you have to think Highlands is in trouble. St. X is a very good football team and now they have their starting QB back. St. Xavier 35-7.

Running Clock before end of 3rd quarter. ST X will win big. Real big.

Afraid these Birds are shellshock. Do not yet know how to win and at the same time have such tradition pressure are afraid to lose. Bad combo! This team needs 100% support from alumni, student body, parents, coaches, and support from stakeholders on social media threads. Don't want to see this proud program represented by young men with their heads down. Go Birds!!!!

Afraid these Birds are shellshock. Do not yet know how to win and at the same time have such tradition pressure are afraid to lose. Bad combo! This team needs 100% support from alumni, student body, parents, coaches, and support from stakeholders on social media threads. Don't want to see this proud program represented by young men with their heads down. Go Birds!!!!

 

All good points...but it goes with the territory when you put on a Highlands football uniform. Suck it up boys and quit feeling sorry for yourselves and do something about it:thumb:

I was just thinking about something. The seniors on this HHS team have a state championship ring from their sophomore year. If HHS doesn't win state next year (no one is touching BG this year). How long has it been since not one HHS player on their football team has a state championship ring?

 

I guess the question is, when was the last time HHS went 4 years in a row between titles?

ST X wins easily by 49-14.

I was just thinking about something. The seniors on this HHS team have a state championship ring from their sophomore year. If HHS doesn't win state next year (no one is touching BG this year). How long has it been since not one HHS player on their football team has a state championship ring?

 

I guess the question is, when was the last time HHS went 4 years in a row between titles?

 

I think it was 83-88. I was told once that only 3 classes have finished their careers without a ring since the playoffs started in the late 50's. I would think that has to include their freshman years though and not just years 10-12.

I think it was 83-88. I was told once that only 3 classes have finished their careers without a ring since the playoffs started in the late 50's. I would think that has to include their freshman years though and not just years 10-12.

 

That is an amazing stat.

I think it was 83-88. I was told once that only 3 classes have finished their careers without a ring since the playoffs started in the late 50's. I would think that has to include their freshman years though and not just years 10-12.

 

I've said it before, but this gets brought up to Marty Moore, he may have a super bowl ring, but no state ring.

I was just thinking about something. The seniors on this HHS team have a state championship ring from their sophomore year. If HHS doesn't win state next year (no one is touching BG this year). How long has it been since not one HHS player on their football team has a state championship ring?

 

I guess the question is, when was the last time HHS went 4 years in a row between titles?

Wow that is crazy. That says a lot about a program. Wondering how many other can claim that. I can name one other.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.