Louisville 62 Syracuse 28

TheDeuce

Louisville with 844 yards total offense. 413 rushing, 431 passing. School record.

Lamar Jackson with 610 yards, setting new UofL and ACC records. Sets UofL record for most rushing TD's in a game by a QB. 2nd player in FBS history to throw for 400+ and run for 150+. Was one yard shy of being the only player ever to go for 400/200.

Way too many mistakes tonight. Ridiculous amount of drops, entirely too many penalties, and defense tackled poorly. Have to clean that up before next week.

On to the Noles.

My only reservation is the competion he's doing it against so far. he will definitely get his chance against the likes of FSU, Clemson and UK.

Well first of all, UK shouldn't be thrown in that group.

He embarrassed UK last year, and did the same to Texas A&M in the bowl game. FSU and Clemson are definitely better than both of those teams, but he's one of the best players in the country.

OMG! I am so envious, I want to vomit. Are these Cards looking at Top Ten this week? Hard to put these type of offensive numbers on your own scout team. Is Jackson a Heisman candidate? Time to start the campaign? These #'s are other worldy.

They won't be Top 10 unless they beat FSU next week.

Jackson SHOULD be the Heisman front runner, but since he doesn't play for one of the "big boys," he'll just be in the conversation.