Chicago PD Making Fewer Arrests

Clyde

Is time the issue with paperwork or is it a case of "it's a hassle and it's just easier to let them shoot each other?"

I'm sure the paperwork is part of the hassle but pretty hard to swallow walking out to do your job and doing it right and getting criticized for stopping someone who was doing something wrong and getting a shot fired at you because you are wearing a uniform. I'm sure some cops are thinking they love their family and would like to provide for them and see them again so the paperwork becomes part of the solution.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is time the issue with paperwork or is it a case of "it's a hassle and it's just easier to let them shoot each other?"

In my opinion. 1) the time to do additional paperwork means less policing for officers

2) for some it's a hassle they would rather avoid.

3) there are officers who believe it's easier to let them shoot each

other.

This is off topic for sure, but why are they shooting each other Clyde? I mean this is a alarming rate for sure.

The problem in the past has been the man turning us against one another. We have been unable to see the truth, because we have been fighting for ten square feet of ground, our turf, our little piece of turf. That's crap, brothers! The turf is ours by right, because it's our turn

This is off topic for sure, but why are they shooting each other Clyde? I mean this is a alarming rate for sure.

JJ, I believe that most inner cities are dominated by gang members. These people are the product of the severe poverty and violence that shrouds urban America today.

These criminals run roughshod in cities like Chicago.

Removing these people from the equation is a necessity if you're going to change the culture in these areas.

Wade's cousin was killed because the guy she was walking with "looked" at the killers the wrong way. Per the police chief.

They had no other interaction, other than looking at the two killers the wrong way.

That's what your dealing with in big city's. Think about that for a minute.

Edited by TexasRanger
Add text

Turf wars. The gangs fight for control of corners so they can sell drugs there and make money. Gangs routinely fight over these corners and when they do gang members die. When gang members die retribution is sought out. The cycle began in the 80s and continues to this day.

Wade's cousin was killed because the guy she was walking with "looked" at the killers the wrong way. Per the police chief.

They had no other interaction, other than looking at the two killers the wrong way.

That's what your dealing with in big city's. Think about that for a minute.

This guy was watering his yard in broad daylight light. The youth/thugs of Chicago simply don't value human life. To many innocent people are getting shot or killed.

Caught on Camera: Elderly Chicago Man Shot, Robbed While Watering His Lawn in Broad Daylight - ABC News