Alabama 52 USC 6

16thBBall Fan

I think it'll be Alabama carrying the SEC. I'm not sure any of the other teams will be able to compete at the national title level. Texas A&M had a decent win yesterday. Georgia survived. I'm going to give Tennessee the benefit of the doubt but they were really lucky to win. We will see what Ole Miss has tomorrow.

I think it is hard to tell everything from one game. I did get tired of hearing about it makes no difference who the Bama QB is or how they just need to manage the game. Cooper Bateman was #3 QB, David Cornwell was a #4 QB and Blake Barnett was #1 -PP and won the Elite 11 competition. Hurts was a top candidate last year. I do not think it is a stretch to say that all 4 would be starting at 80% of the FBS schools. The struggle comes with the youth adapting to Saban's process verse the process adapting to them which occurs at a lot of universities. With that said, offensive line has to do a better job - graded out lowest position from the game. Barnett was hurried the entire first quarter and majority of run plays were not effectively blocked. If Stewart and Howard can take some attention off Ridley the passing game will open up, if Kiffen elects, which will help out Harris and the stable of running backs. Just think next year with Najee Harris in the mix - wow.