Teddy Bridgewater carted off the field in practice

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should the Bengals dangle AJ and take advantage of the Vikings? What's AJ worth? First round ? Second plus?

AJ might be worth a Super Bowl for the Bengals if Dalton gets hurt. You want to trade away a Super Bowl? You want to rely on Wenning if Dalton gets hurt? I don't understand why everyone wants to trade AJ. I keep him as long as I can if I am the Bengals.

Prayers for a full and speedy recovery for Teddy.

AJ might be worth a Super Bowl for the Bengals if Dalton gets hurt. You want to trade away a Super Bowl? You want to rely on Wenning if Dalton gets hurt? I don't understand why everyone wants to trade AJ. I keep him as long as I can if I am the Bengals.

Prayers for a full and speedy recovery for Teddy.

I'm a huge AJ fan. I'm not on the trade AJ bandwagon. If it were up to me, I'd let Andy roll through this year then hand the keys to AJ.

However if Andys going to be the man for the foreseeable future, why not get something for AJ before he walks and the Bengals get nothing except maybe a compensation pick.

I'm a huge AJ fan. I'm not on the trade AJ bandwagon. If it were up to me, I'd let Andy roll through this year then hand the keys to AJ.

However if Andys going to be the man for the foreseeable future, why not get something for AJ before he walks and the Bengals get nothing except maybe a compensation pick.

You can't be serious.

Bet he had a partial tear before. Just a guess. And I hope he gets all the surgery and rehab behind him and comes back stronger than ever.

I think that happens a lot more often than people realize.

I have no evidence of it, but I do believe I had some type of slight tear in mine 4-5 months before I fully tore it and just had no idea.