Teddy Bridgewater carted off the field in practice

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man how does that happen with no contact?

It doesn't. Damage resulted from contact at a previous time. It just picked that moment to tear the rest of the way. Who knows how long it has been injured? Continuing to play on it finally finished the job

It doesn't. Damage resulted from contact at a previous time. It just picked that moment to tear the rest of the way. Who knows how long it has been injured? Continuing to play on it finally finished the job

Ironically, in his last preseason game, Teddy juked a defender and looked more mobile than just about any other time since at least his Freshman year at U of L.

Yep. I keep waiting for my meniscus to tear the rest of the way. It has been 5+ yrs since it happened. I wasn't sure what happened at the time and tried to ignore it but the swelling and soreness kept coming back. Sometimes I don't notice it, but most of the time it is sore and swelled. It will probably happen when I'm standing on a ladder with a chain saw.

Yep. I keep waiting for my meniscus to tear the rest of the way. It has been 5+ yrs since it happened. I wasn't sure what happened at the time and tried to ignore it but the swelling and soreness kept coming back. Sometimes I don't notice it, but most of the time it is sore and swelled. It will probably happen when I'm standing on a ladder with a chain saw.

Mine tore 3 weeks ago in a softball game. I was just batting...nothing stressful or anything. Now I'm waiting to see if it "resolves itself" or if I have to have surgery.

• 4 months later...