South Warren 43 Apollo 22

hoops5

Apollo's coach will wonder why he can't build anything the next couple of years keeps starters in whole game even when south put in all freshman .South was sluggish looking forward to Greenwood also had 2 TDs called back by phatom calls (back judge Apollo grad).South will have to play better or it will be a close game .Litten rushed for 6Tds and 250 plus yards but three 2 picks

Apollo made a game of it...wow...the starters were still in going into the end of the 3rd and got 2 TDs to put it away. 22-6 at half . I figured SW to put it away a lot sooner. Sounds like from their fans the offense wasn't clicking early.

Ok here the deal guys in the third quarter south put the game away going up 43-6.

South pulled all starters to start 4th and Apollo did not. Apollo scored twice in fourth and got both 2 point conversions to make it 43-22. Yes there was a running clock and it was later than most including me thought it would come.

The penalties, dropped balls, and lack of a multiple running game kept the game close through the first half but in the third quarter South put it away.

SW may be the number #1 team in 4a and rightfully so until someone beats them' date=' but they aren't the best team in 4a right now. This will be proven in September.[/quote']

I agree. 22-6 at the half... With Apollo... I'm gonna repeat that... Apollo.