Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 14 Ensworth (TN) 7

Featured Replies

  • Replies 31
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to go Rocks!! I was there 2 years ago & this will certainly be a much better bus ride home!! Congrats!!

Way to Represent Kentucky Trinity!

 

Go Shamrocks!

Come from behind win with two 4th quarter TD's.

That defense is going to be good

Okay, first off, always love to see Kentucky win. But, not knowing much about Ensworth, is this a big win?

Trinity will have to play better in the first half if they want to beat Brentwood Academy, Ensworth is good but Brentwood is better. I saw 1 ranking that had Brentwood as the #1 team in middle Tennessee and Ensworth at #3 not sure how they rank over all in the state. I think this is a quality win but I'm interested to see how they do against Brentwood. I always support a Kentucky team against out of state teams. Congrats Rocks!

It's a huge win for Trinity.

 

And for Kentucky as far as BGP is concerned.

It's a huge win for Trinity.

 

And for Kentucky as far as BGP is concerned.

 

Awesome! I don't cover football enough to know how good the out of state teams are

Awesome! I don't cover football enough to know how good the out of state teams are

 

Ensworth is like Super Trinity in Tennessee.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.