Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Crunch!

Featured Replies

This was a good hit:

crunch.jpg

Did you happen to get a picutre of the poor Dixie qb getting trucked at the goal line by 2 Birds on the INT return?

Are you talking about the Highlands player or #7's ankle? Both look painful.

Great picture GURU ! Any other pictures from that game ?

Great picture GURU ! Any other pictures from that game ?

 

 

He's a tease; he has a bunch of additional pictures but he just wants to be mean and cruel and not post them for a while.

I remember that hit... I heard helmet to helmet from my spot in the stand and it was on the far side. I saw the kid that nailed Jordan on the sideline being treated for a busted mouth. A real Slobberknocker......

The kid with the busted mouth had six butterfly's put on his mouth on the side lines and went back into the game! :eek: He finished out the night and than went to St. E's where he was stitched up for good! Talk about heart! :thumb: And people say Dixie looked weak!;)

Man I wonder how that chin strap tasted. Just joking, good effort by him to keep going though.

 

Nice Pic

  • Author

Believe it or not here is how the play ended and yes I have about 500 photos from the game and I will be posting some of them soon:

ended.jpg

Wow, Dixie's road uniforms are so plain they make Penn State look fancy.

Would a logo or stripe be that bad?:cool:

I think they do have something, on the top of the left leg.

Believe it or not here is how the play ended and yes I have about 500 photos from the game and I will be posting some of them soon:

 

You saying he wasnt knocked down by that hit and was able to continue running?

Wow, Dixie's road uniforms are so plain they make Penn State look fancy.

Would a logo or stripe be that bad?:cool:

 

I flat-out like Dixie's uniforms, especially the helmet & the way the numbers are made.

  • Author
You saying he wasnt knocked down by that hit and was able to continue running?

 

Correct, the second photo was taken about one second after the first photo.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.