ATF Illegaly Stockpiling Gun Owner Info

cammando

For the record, I'm simply trying to figure out what the end game would be here. If the government ever passed a Constitutional amendment repealing the 2nd amendment, what would you guys do? Would you peacefully comply? Would you fight with said weapons?

Ill make a deal, ban all abortions since we CARE about lives, then I'll disarm.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's seems very difficult to sell people on the idea of new regulations when current laws are not being enforced. Does it not make sense that we begin to hold criminals who commit gun crimes to maximum accountability, since many of these criminals are repeat offenders?

I think I read that every country that ended up confiscating firearms did so after first having law abiding citizens register them...thus giving them a list of who legally owns a firearm. That is what concerns people.

Face it there are ultra far left extremist in this country that would outlaw guns today if they had the power to.

...and the far right would ban gay marriage. How'd that work out?

I didn't realize gay marriage was in the Bill of Rights or heck even in the Constitution...apples and oranges in my opinion.

The problem with your argument (and thus my response) is that you used such a small number of people as if they had influence. The 2nd amendment is not going anywhere.

The problem with your argument (and thus my response) is that you used such a small number of people as if they had influence. The 2nd amendment is not going anywhere.

I'd bet it's a bigger number than you think. We have several on here that would vote for it in a heartbeat, even though they may not admit it publicly.

When the Constitution changes and says we don't have the right to bear arms' date=' then we can start discussing hypothetical abilities to take away our guns. Until then it is a complete wa ste of time to even speculate.[/quote']

Talk to you this spring then, Hillary has made it crystal clear, that individuals do not have the right to own a gun. Those are her words not mine.

What did she say?

Come on now Clyde, surely you've seen on a leftist website her at first saying "the Supreme Court got Heller wrong," now she says Scalia "got Heller wrong." Heller case is a landmark decision that says individuals have the right to own a gun. Hillary will appoint a new justice who lets say "agrees with her" if you will.