Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ATF Illegaly Stockpiling Gun Owner Info

Featured Replies

For the record, I'm simply trying to figure out what the end game would be here. If the government ever passed a Constitutional amendment repealing the 2nd amendment, what would you guys do? Would you peacefully comply? Would you fight with said weapons?

 

Ill make a deal, ban all abortions since we CARE about lives, then I'll disarm.

  • Replies 110
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's seems very difficult to sell people on the idea of new regulations when current laws are not being enforced. Does it not make sense that we begin to hold criminals who commit gun crimes to maximum accountability, since many of these criminals are repeat offenders?

I think I read that every country that ended up confiscating firearms did so after first having law abiding citizens register them...thus giving them a list of who legally owns a firearm. That is what concerns people.

 

Face it there are ultra far left extremist in this country that would outlaw guns today if they had the power to.

 

...and the far right would ban gay marriage. How'd that work out?

...and the far right would ban gay marriage. How'd that work out?

 

I didn't realize gay marriage was in the Bill of Rights or heck even in the Constitution...apples and oranges in my opinion.

If I sold guns I'd plant stories about the govt "definitely" wanting to take away guns and then jack up my gun prices.

 

These guys have to love the last 7+ years.

I didn't realize gay marriage was in the Bill of Rights or heck even in the Constitution...apples and oranges in my opinion.

 

The problem with your argument (and thus my response) is that you used such a small number of people as if they had influence. The 2nd amendment is not going anywhere.

If I sold guns I'd plant stories about the govt "definitely" wanting to take away guns and then jack up my gun prices.

 

These guys have to love the last 7+ years.

 

Except gun prices on many, especially AR15s, have came down.

The problem with your argument (and thus my response) is that you used such a small number of people as if they had influence. The 2nd amendment is not going anywhere.

 

I'd bet it's a bigger number than you think. We have several on here that would vote for it in a heartbeat, even though they may not admit it publicly.

If I sold guns I'd plant stories about the govt "definitely" wanting to take away guns and then jack up my gun prices.

 

These guys have to love the last 7+ years.

 

Ammo salesmen are right with 'em.

Within 10 years you will not be able to own anything other than single shot rifles, shotguns, and revolvers.

Ammo salesmen are right with 'em.

 

True dat. Some ammo is very hard to find.

Within 10 years you will not be able to own anything other than single shot rifles, shotguns, and revolvers.

 

I wouldnt doubt it. But I bet they make exceptions for the rich and powerful.

When the Constitution changes and says we don't have the right to bear arms' date=' then we can start discussing hypothetical abilities to take away our guns. Until then it is a complete wa ste of time to even speculate.[/quote']

 

Talk to you this spring then, Hillary has made it crystal clear, that individuals do not have the right to own a gun. Those are her words not mine.

Talk to you this spring then' date=' Hillary has made it crystal clear, that individuals do not have the right to own a gun. Those are her words not mine.[/quote']

 

What did she say?

What did she say?

 

Come on now Clyde, surely you've seen on a leftist website her at first saying "the Supreme Court got Heller wrong," now she says Scalia "got Heller wrong." Heller case is a landmark decision that says individuals have the right to own a gun. Hillary will appoint a new justice who lets say "agrees with her" if you will.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.