ATF Illegaly Stockpiling Gun Owner Info

cammando

I'm not overreaching at all IMO. Countless times people haves used the line, "from my cold dead hands"....Does that imply they're going to fight until either they (or whomever is coming to do the taking) are dead?

I'm certainly not going to let someone just walk into my home and take my guns. In this situation, yes, I have a right to protect myself and my home.

If the government is the one trying to take them, see post #41.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I sold one to one of my favorite people ever to have graced BGP. No papers, no trail. So, if he decides to whack someone and they come looking for ole spindoc, well, I hope he confesses at some point.:lol2:

From the sounds of this thread and others, I've come to the assumption that many of you would kill someone without a second thought that attempted to take your guns. Is that a fair assumption?

I dont even know how to respond to that ? I know the internet can be a hard place to converse , but geez . How one can deduce that gun owners would kill someone without a blink of an eye is beyond me .

So for my own clarity then, you guys are saying if the government were to ever (won't happen btw) ban guns, you'd comply?

Maybe make it difficult or time-consuming for them, but you'd peacefully comply?

I would not.

Since we are talking hypothetically I'll add they will never ever know what I own and what I dont . Hypothetically speaking . Will I give up a gun thats on some list that Uncle Sammie says I can't have ? sure just need the address of the dumpster .

So for my own clarity then, you guys are saying if the government were to ever (won't happen btw) ban guns, you'd comply?

Maybe make it difficult or time-consuming for them, but you'd peacefully comply?

When they left my place they would think they did well, and we would all be happy!:clap:

For the record, I'm simply trying to figure out what the end game would be here. If the government ever passed a Constitutional amendment repealing the 2nd amendment, what would you guys do? Would you peacefully comply? Would you fight with said weapons?
There would be an uprising that would ultimately destroy our population if I had to venture a guess.

Okay, so you'd make it difficult and time consuming for them, but you wouldn't physically obstruct them, correct?

I guess that depends. In the event that we stood united as citizens against a forced surrender of said weapons, then yes I'd be a nightmare for some of them from roughly 1000yds.

I say that because the only scenario I can fathom would be that the government had unilaterally enacted said act without a vote by the population