Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bourbon, anyone?

Featured Replies

You're not all bad I guess

 

Sorry, didn't see your post. The site was lagging on me so I left. My bar got some Old Forester Birthday Bourbon in just before Ky Bourbon Festival. I'm gonna get some of that.

  • Replies 73
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry, didn't see your post. The site was lagging on me so I left. My bar got some Old Forester Birthday Bourbon in just before Ky Bourbon Festival. I'm gonna get some of that.

 

It's all my father in law keeps on hand and sometimes Makers. He swears by it and he has the $$$ to buy what he wants.

Your store must be gouging you. Paid a hair under $20 for a fifth.

 

I actually saw it on google, think it was an east coast liquor store selling it. I actually picked up a 5th of it tonight. I like Rye and this one is pretty solid at $20.

Bought Town Branch a few weeks back and really like it. In addition it's a cool looking bottle.

 

Aren't they on the Bourbon Trail? If so, might be out next stop on the tour.

You're not all bad I guess

 

I picked up a bottle of Bower Hill Barrel Strength Small Batch. Very, very smoooooooooth, even when sipped neat. It being 118 proof, I was really surprised. Add an ice cube and the flavor explodes.

Did any of you get a chance to try the 1792 special 225th Ky Statehood anniversary release?

I went to an event at the LuxCo distillery that they're building in Bardstown last week. Their Rebel Yell Single Barrel is amazing. I can't wait until they get their production going in December/January, and until it ages. It's going to be a really neat place for folks who like to go on bourbon tours.

The owner of my favorite bar in St Pete Beach scored me 2 bottles of Elmer.

Did any of you get a chance to try the 1792 special 225th Ky Statehood anniversary release?

 

I have 3 of them. It's phenomenal.

I have 3 of them. It's phenomenal.

 

You might be able to flip those for a nice profit in a few months.

You might be able to flip those for a nice profit in a few months.

 

My collection has grown substantially over the last 6 months and I have quite a few that I could sell for a substantial profit bbut I'm not a seller. I enjoy drinking it too much.

While on vacation I enjoyed a bottle of Three Bines. I love hops and they add a nice peppery finish.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.