Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bourbon, anyone?

Featured Replies

Anyone had Coopers' Craft?

  • Replies 73
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone had Coopers' Craft?

 

I have not, but it's showed up at local stores lately. Have you had it?

Wait...you have friends?:)

 

I think you understand now why no one gets to "share" my bourbon....I don't play well with others

I have not, but it's showed up at local stores lately. Have you had it?

 

No, I look at it every time I hit the bourbon aisle. The one review I viewed said it was good.

Woodford Double Oak has turned into my favorite non collector premium bourbon. It's fantastic and everything you want in a bourbon.

I have not, but it's showed up at local stores lately. Have you had it?

 

Had a sample, didn't do anything for me.

I've found one of my go-to cheaper bourbons is Old Grand-Dad Bonded. It's a high rye one, which I'm not generally fond of, but the back-end burn doesn't hang around long.

Bought Town Branch a few weeks back and really like it. In addition it's a cool looking bottle.

Got a bottle of I.W. Harper 15 year, a few weeks ago. Very, very good. It was more than I normally pay for a bottle of bourbon, though.

I've found one of my go-to cheaper bourbons is Old Grand-Dad Bonded. It's a high rye one, which I'm not generally fond of, but the back-end burn doesn't hang around long.

 

I just googled it to see the bottle. $29.99 is a cheap bourbon?

I just googled it to see the bottle. $29.99 is a cheap bourbon?

 

Yes

I just googled it to see the bottle. $29.99 is a cheap bourbon?

 

Your store must be gouging you. Paid a hair under $20 for a fifth.

Also like me some Old Forester Signature as an everyday cheap option. Solid bourbon.

 

And don't mind Evan Williams black label, especially for $2 for my tall pour at happy hour next door.

No love for Old Forester?

 

Also like me some Old Forester Signature as an everyday cheap option. Solid bourbon.

 

And don't mind Evan Williams black label, especially for $2 for my tall pour at happy hour next door.

 

You're not all bad I guess

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.