Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Islamic Terrorists Kill French Priest During Mass

Featured Replies

  • Author

Some crappy excuses for human beings (ISIS) slit the throat of the 85-yr-old priest during Mass, and took 4 hostages, one seriously wounded. Police killed attackers and saved hostages.

 

Just horrible.

It's almost becoming a daily occurrence.

 

I'll just repeat again...Evil will find a way.

Special wing in HELL for those animals that did this.

I will say this once again. If I am a peace loving Muslim, I am outraged and motivated to take back control of my religion. I want to see that movement happen and Imams leading the charge to save the Muslim faith

I will say this once again. If I am a peace loving Muslim' date=' I am outraged and motivated to take back control of my religion. I want to see that movement happen and Imams leading the charge to save the Muslim faith[/quote']

 

That whole "love" thing isn't working that our liberal leaders said would.

  • Author

85 yr old priest was forced to his knees, then throat slit. Terrorists gathered around the alter like it was a ritual and filmed it.

Well if Europe and especially Germany would just convert to Islam this wouldn't have to happen.

 

Let's not hold this action against all Muslims or refugees from Middle East. For everyone would just accept the Muslim culture we wouldn't have to worry about this stuff. It's a peaceful religion for the millionth time.

Well if Europe and especially Germany would just convert to Islam this wouldn't have to happen.

 

Let's not hold this action against all Muslims or refugees from Middle East. For everyone would just accept the Muslim culture we wouldn't have to worry about this stuff. It's a peaceful religion for the millionth time.

 

This isn't true. Muslim countries all over the world are facing the most terrorism.

This isn't true. Muslim countries all over the world are facing the most terrorism.

 

Like Gomer Pyle use to say "surprise, surprise, surprise".

Why doesn't say "French priest beheaded by Islamic Terrorist? Maybe only 1.6% of Muslims are radical, but what percentage of other religions/beliefs are doing these insane murders?

  • Author
Why doesn't say "French priest beheaded by Islamic Terrorist? Maybe only 1.6% of Muslims are radical, but what percentage of other religions/beliefs are doing these insane murders?

Good point, Jackie Ed.

I will say this once again. If I am a peace loving Muslim, I am outraged and motivated to take back control of my religion. I want to see that movement happen and Imams leading the charge to save the Muslim faith

 

They cannot go against the Quran is why. Not gonna happen. Imams teach what the books says. If they distort this then their throat would be next. Just saying. Dont believe me. Read the book.

image.jpeg

 

The image of a TRUE martyr.

 

Father Jacques Hamel, requiescat in pace.

In the wake of this terrible tragedy, a Wall Street Journal writer and editor used the occasion to announce that he has been in preparation to convert to the Catholic Church.

 

WSJ Writer Announces Conversion

 

He apparently has been attending the London Oratory at the Church of the Immaculate Heart. After seeing pictures, I can see what appealed to him...

 

tumblr_mjlxuup7kf1qedpp2o1_1280.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.