Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper's Dante Hendrix (2017) Picks Up First D1 Offer

Featured Replies

Stud cornerback Dante Hendrix from Cooper has picked up his first D1 offer as the Sycamores from Indiana State have offered.

 

I think he may be the first player in Cooper football history to pick up a D1 offer.

 

Congrats to the kid. Baller.

Very, very good football player that is deserving!

  • Author
DB, not WR?

 

I assume CB. that's what he did at the camps this summer.

Edited by Clyde

I assume WR. that's what he did at the camps this summer.

 

Thanks for clarifying. The original post said cornerback and I was expecting him to sign as a wide receiver. That is why I asked.

  • Author
Thanks for clarifying. The original post said cornerback and I was expecting him to sign as a wide receiver. That is why I asked.

 

Brain camp. My post should have said "CB" in the summer camps.

Indiana State is recruiting Dante' as a WR.

Couldn't be more happier for one of the nicest and competitive kids there are.

Stud cornerback Dante Hendrix from Cooper has picked up his first D1 offer as the Sycamores from Indiana State have offered.

 

I think he may be the first player in Cooper football history to pick up a D1 offer.

 

Congrats to the kid. Baller.

 

CONGRATS Dante!

Kid is a heckuva player on the hardwood too. Really happy for him. Seems like a very likable kid from afar.

 

Your assessment is correct... always a pleasure to have him around.

Really nice player! Congrats!

 

What's his size?

Congrats to Dante, Chuck and the rest of the family. Very happy for them!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.