June 27, 201610 yr Today is mine and Mrs. Sumo 35th wedding anniversary. She has stayed with me through 15 years of playing softball every weekend and 28 years of traveling around the State with Mason County working Basketball games. When we got married she did not know what Sports was. We had highs and lows but has been a great 35 years!!!! Thank You Mrs. Sumo!!!!!
June 27, 201610 yr Don't know why, but I love that this thread is in "Controversial Issues." Congrats!
June 27, 201610 yr 15 years as a Softball Widow is amazing enough...congrats for hanging on to her in spite of yourself :lol2:
June 27, 201610 yr Author Don't know why, but I love that this thread is in "Controversial Issues." Congrats! I must have been still asleep this morning.:laugh::laugh::laugh:
June 28, 201610 yr Congratulations! Quite the accomplishment! It's way to easy to quit marriages nowadays.
June 29, 201610 yr Hitting No. 35 is fantastic, given how controversial a run it seems to have been. (Sorry, couldn't help myself.) Congrats!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.