Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shooting At Gay Night Club In Orlando

Featured Replies

He didn't mention the victims. His tweet simply quoted Galatians 6:7: "Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows." It offered no context nor made any mention of the tragedy.

 

If the tweet was offered up before this tragedy, he gets a pass. After this happen... I think we know the intended context.

  • Replies 728
  • Views 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agree. This has to be another instance of hate just ravaging one's soul. Hate is more than willing to do that .

 

Sickening that someone can harbor such hatred for innocent people they've never even met. I just don't understand that kind of sick mindset.

I was told Pat Robertson has chimed in on this massacre. In his infinite wisdom, he said something to the effect that this is God's revenge for the SCOTUS rulings on same-sex marriage. Something tells me that in Kansas, the Westboro folks agree and are waving signs that read, "God Sent the Shooter."

 

Religion...

Sickening that someone can harbor such hatred for innocent people they've never even met. I just don't understand that kind of sick mindset.

 

I agree with you sir. Can't fathom it at all. I mean I don't agree with you on most things, but I sure don't want any harm to come to you. My guess is, you have the same mindset. This kind of hatred destroys the hater from the inside out.

I agree with you sir. Can't fathom it at all. I mean I don't agree with you on most things, but I sure don't want any harm to come to you. My guess is, you have the same mindset. This kind of hatred destroys the hater from the inside out.
I agree, completely.

 

Heck, our differences are minor in my mind. I'd be quick to try to help you, not hurt you. I certainly wouldn't want you or your loved ones harmed. There's already too much hatred in this world, we certainly don't need more.

Hate is an awful thing.

 

Religion can be so gross sometimes. The crazy things it gets people to think and do is amazing.

I agree, completely.

 

Heck, our differences are minor in my mind. I'd be quick to try to help you, not hurt you. I certainly wouldn't want you or your loved ones harmed. There's already too much hatred in this world, we certainly don't need more.

 

Very, very minor !!! Nothing wrong with having differences on things that concern us all. But hate...No room for that. You do what makes you happy. I'm all for that. You probably feel the same way. Love over hate 100% of the time!!!

Of course it was ISIS. Welcome to the new world.

This guy didn't just work for some low level security firm, it's among the best around! They have contracts with state and federal buildings, courthouses, airports, and the border patrol.

 

How can a man work for this company, known to the Feds, and him being able to something like this?

 

I don't think they actually coordinated the attack, but I don't doubt the guy was an ISIS inspired radical. But by all means, if they want to claim responsibility then lets hold them accountable. I don't think Obama has the cherries to make that happen, but I'm sure some of our generals already have a plan and are more than willing to destroy them, given the opportunity.

Religion can be so gross sometimes. The crazy things it gets people to think and do is amazing.

 

Agree. Agree. Agree some more.

This all is so depressing...as I have said before, there is no way you can stop these lone wolf nut jobs. No way...

 

This kind of stuff will keep happening and there is not a darn thing we can do about it. 50+ people dead and many others who will permanently maimed. Just brutal.

Very, very minor !!! Nothing wrong with having differences on things that concern us all. But hate...No room for that. You do what makes you happy. I'm all for that. You probably feel the same way. Love over hate 100% of the time!!!

 

We're definitely on the same page!

  • Author
It likely wasn't a coincidence to say that his tweet blamed the victims simply isn't true.

 

What part wasn't true?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.