June 13, 201610 yr Arrogant or honest? I realize there are exceptions to that general idea, but overall it's accurate. IMO, of course. Arrogant in my opinion, most likely due to lack of life experiences.
June 13, 201610 yr Are you being serious? In fairness, UKMF, a decent chunk of people have been found to be put on their for no reason. To take a constitutional right away from someone randomly doesn't sit well with people. The no fly list also needs to be upgraded bad.
June 13, 201610 yr Come on BB, if you are a meat eating carnivore, it is obviously your fault if you are a crime victim. You could change the way you are living and become a vegan. That would have changed everything in your red meat scenario. They can have my filet when they pry my cold dead hands from around my steak knife....I'm more likely to give in to a background check than a Ruby's check...
June 13, 201610 yr Arrogant in my opinion, most likely due to lack of life experiences. What sort of "lack of life experiences?"
June 13, 201610 yr Arrogant in my opinion, most likely due to lack of life experiences. If you NEED an AR-15 for home defense, you need to move. You either live in Iraq or have a hoard of zombies running around your neighborhood.
June 13, 201610 yr Just read a Harvard study out last year: for every woman who is able to stave off an attacker with a gun another 83 are murdered. The article stated there will be studies upcoming to focus but 1:83. If I were a woman I wouldn't want a gun in the house Owning a gun and knowing how to use a gun are two different things.
June 13, 201610 yr If you NEED an AR-15 for home defense, you need to move. You either love in Iraq or have a hoard of zombies running around your neighborhood. Or just a veteran that properly knows how to hand the rifle or just prefers it over the handgun.
June 13, 201610 yr That is wrong on so many levels. Explain to me how adding a gun to that situation makes it better.
June 13, 201610 yr In fairness, UKMF, a decent chunk of people have been found to be put on their for no reason. To take a constitutional right away from someone randomly doesn't sit well with people. The no fly list also needs to be upgraded bad. I think this comes down to what our legislatures value. They are ignoring this problem for a reason: $$$$.
June 13, 201610 yr If you NEED an AR-15 for home defense, you need to move. You either live in Iraq or have a hoard of zombies running around your neighborhood. Victim blamer.
June 13, 201610 yr I would also like to add that I wouldn't mind a better education provided for those who want to purchase guns. Long instructions and classes. Especially on storing guns away. Agreed! I don't care if I have to spend a little extra money for better classes for everyone , as well as more and deeper checks, as long as they are done properly and does not infringe on any innocent citizen wanting to protect themselves. I'm not sure if you carry or not, but some members on BGP if I wasn't one to carry would really appreciate some let say like Run To State being armed at any establishment or event that I am at, as I know that he is stable and has at least some training, as well as being the type of person who would go out of their way to protect others.
June 13, 201610 yr I think this comes down to what our legislatures value. They are ignoring this problem for a reason: $$$$. It could also be both reasons.
June 13, 201610 yr If your on the no-fly list you're being watched by the FBI I would think in that case that would be enough to Warrant you don't need a weapon. But this still would have happened because he would have got a gun from a friend, bought it illegally, it might have taken him more time but he still would have done what he done. Fair enough if he was on the no fly list, I had not read that anywhere.
June 13, 201610 yr Owning a gun and knowing how to use a gun are two different things. Come on, JA. Training won't take those numbers down to where they need to be. At best 1:41. Still despicable.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.