Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Briscoe is Back...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 41
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good decision. All he has to do is develop a decent jumper and he will greatly improve his stock.

  • Author
Good decision. All he has to do is develop a decent jumper and he will greatly improve his stock.

 

His shot was decent in HS. I think it's simply a confidence issue.

Huge news for UK and BBN. Having him back adds depth and experience in the backcourt.

Surprised it took this long. I saw nothing from Briscoe that screamed NBA talent.

I could only muster a golf clap.

Surprised it took this long. I saw nothing from Briscoe that screamed NBA talent.

 

He and every other early draftee not named Simmons or Ingram.

  • Author
Surprised it took this long. I saw nothing from Briscoe that screamed NBA talent.

 

I think he's got everything you look for in a bench guy outside of a shot. If he can develop a shot, he'll play for pay.

If only I could hit the golf ball straight I'd be a good golfer . Count me as glad for the experience but in my humble opinion he isnt the type of player you build a natl' championship caliber team around . Good , yes , but you dont win NC with a guard that cant shoot either jumpers or FT's . He better improve or I hope his minutes disappear . If he finds the J -- great !

He and every other early draftee not named Murray, Simmons or Ingram.

 

Just added something for you.

Surprised it took this long. I saw nothing from Briscoe that screamed NBA talent.

 

He's one of the strongest guards in college basketball but he obviously doesn't shoot well. Under the new rules, he'd be a fool not to declare & test the waters. He didn't even get invited to the combine, so he really didn't have any other choice but to return to school. I think he'll have a great sophomore season and I'm really looking forward to having him back, shooting flaws & all.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.