Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anderson County 2016/2017

Featured Replies

Basketball season for 2016/2017 should provide another exciting year. What should we expect from Anderson County? Remember, please be constructive.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The Glen Drury Show "

They will contend for the 8th. Cobe Penny is only going to get better, and I think we will see contributions from some new faces on varsity next year. The Gillis and Garmon will also be keys to their success. I'm looking forward to seeing just how good they will be next year!

I heard Penny may end up at Mercer County with his buddy Trevon. Is that just a bad rumor?

I heard Penny may end up at Mercer County with his buddy Trevon. Is that just a bad rumor?

 

Man that would be one heck of a backcourt right there!

I heard Penny may end up at Mercer County with his buddy Trevon. Is that just a bad rumor?

 

If he does, they'll want to rescind that King of the Bluegrass invite.....

Not happening in my opinion. Penny family has been influential in that program for a while, no reason to move. They are loyal unlike some

I heard Penny may end up at Mercer County with his buddy Trevon. Is that just a bad rumor?

 

I'd say bad rumor. Heck, I'd say that I'm pretty close to the program and usually have a good feel of what's going on, and I haven't even heard that mentioned. With AC primed as (in my opinion) the odds on favorite in the 8th region for the next 2 years...lets just say I think the future is brighter at AC.

Cobe Penny, IMO, will not be leaving Anderson county, until he graduates. From all accounts I've heard, he is a real team guy & a fan of coach Drury. I would agree though, if Trevon and Cobe were in the same backcourt, that would be fun to see. I think these guys are cousins, but don't think we'll see them on the same team, anytime soon

Not happening in my opinion. Penny family has been influential in that program for a while, no reason to move. They are loyal unlike some

 

"Unloyal like some".....who ?

That was the hot rumor in Mercer County after the season ended. I didn't know they were related. I was thinking they play AAU together and that was their connection.

That was the hot rumor in Mercer County after the season ended. I didn't know they were related. I was thinking they play AAU together and that was their connection.

 

A teammate of Cobe told me " I think they are cousins, or something" so my info. might have been inaccurate. They are, at least, good friends, not sure it's any more than that

Cobe is a very good guard. I have been very impressed with him. He a Trevon use to play on the same AAU team. Cobe is with Hoop Dreams this year and Trevon is well.......jury still out on where he might end up. I think Cobe is the complete guard though. With the right pieces could have a very good year

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.