What Do The 10th Region Teams Have?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks to be GRC.Mason and Bishop Brossart at the top.Surprises could be Montgomery Not that I would every include them in the surprise Catagory but some might since they have been down a little.Be interesting to see what coach Flynn does with Bourbon also.Augusta could surprise some this year but they wont contend overall.

Looks to be GRC.Mason and Bishop Brossart at the top.Surprises could be Montgomery Not that I would every include them in the surprise Catagory but some might since they have been down a little.Be interesting to see what coach Flynn does with Bourbon also.Augusta could surprise some this year but they wont contend overall.

Your top 3 are solid; I also like Montgomery County as a sleeper this year. I think that Bracken County will be improved as well, and possibly Silver Grove.

Some teams in the 10th region have new coaches like Bracken County, Deming, Nicholas County, it'll be interesting to see how some of these teams will respond to their new coaches and if they can adjust to playing to a new style from what they have been playing in the past.

I think Clark and Mason stand out but there is a handful of teams that could contend. In that group are Harrison, Montgomery, Brossart, Pendleton, Augusta, Campbell and Silver Grove. It's still pretty early for this but I love it!

Bring on the season!!!!!!!

Do not count out those Camels!:sssh:

I think Clark and Mason stand out but there is a handful of teams that could contend. In that group are Harrison, Montgomery, Brossart, Pendleton, Augusta, Campbell and Silver Grove. It's still pretty early for this but I love it!

My top 3 are Mason Co., Clark Co., and Brossart.

My surprise teams are Harrison Co., Montgomery Co., and Scott.

I can't see Scott really doing too much this year. Without Howard they seem to be a little too small and too overmatched in alot of games this year.

I can't see Scott really doing too much this year. Without Howard they seem to be a little too small and too overmatched in alot of games this year.

I agree with you that they won't be very big at all, but they do have scorers in Quigley, Miller, and Sharp.

I think they will surprise some teams.

Got to agree on your top two, but Silver Grove, Augusta, Pendleton, and Campbell contenders???? Sorry but Augusta and SG are just too small and thin on the bench, and I love Cory Pelle. Pendleton will obviously be way off from the past couple of years, but do benefit from a very weak district; and Campbell's best shot recently was last year. I think Scott for one may be better than all of these.

GRC and Mason Co are the favorites. Montgomery Co is a dangerous team and could make some noise this year. Bourbon Co is a team I will be watching. Coach Mike Flynn is a great coach , not sure on his talent level this year, but look for them to be competitive. With so many of the teams with B-Ball players playing football, the cream should rise to the top around mid- February.

Got to agree on your top two, but Silver Grove, Augusta, Pendleton, and Campbell contenders???? Sorry but Augusta and SG are just too small and thin on the bench, and I love Cory Pelle. Pendleton will obviously be way off from the past couple of years, but do benefit from a very weak district; and Campbell's best shot recently was last year. I think Scott for one may be better than all of these.

:thumb: :thumb:

Cory Pelle is one of the top players in the 10th but don't think he can elevate SG to contender level.

Augusta just doesn't have the horses to compete night in and night out in the 10. SG & Augusta could pull off an upset every now and then but to make a run thru districts & regionals???

Campbell Co had a decent JV team last year but this will be a lot of those players first extended varsity minutes...lot of football players in that group might take them a while to get going.

Scott has a couple of quality varsity players in Sharp & Quigley but they are going to have to get some production from someone other than those two to be competitive. Miller was a quality reserve last year but he now becomes a major player for Scott...big change. if Scott doesn't get some production from other players besides the three mentioned it could be along season.

10th still runs through Mason, GRC & Brossart.