Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Do The 10th Region Teams Have?

Featured Replies

The only way it goes through Brossart is if they hold the 10th region tourney there:flame:

 

That would give any team the advantage....:D

  • Replies 58
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only way it goes through Brossart is if they hold the 10th region tourney there:flame:

 

Correct 1996, but I agree with Striker that after GRC and Mason, you've got to consider BB the next choice, and an upset of the top two wouldn't be out of the question!!

The tenth goes trough Brossart this year. Quote it , for next year. It goes through Ubell, Mutsch and Cooper, Kidney and Kramer. Its going to be a MUSTANG year!!

 

quote it!!!!

 

I'm not sure of much, but Brossart WILL be a lot more than a five person team this year!!!!

 

PS: It's Uebel!!

Correct 1996, but I agree with Striker that after GRC and Mason, you've got to consider BB the next choice, and an upset of the top two wouldn't be out of the question!!

 

:thumb: :thumb: Brossart is going to be big and experienced. This senior class has won a lot of games in big time atmospheres. Anything can happen at tourney time.

The tenth goes trough Brossart this year. Quote it , for next year. It goes through Ubell, Mutsch and Cooper, Kidney and Kramer. Its going to be a MUSTANG year!!

 

quote it!!!!

 

 

:thumb: Turn that upside down. I think it's a Royal year. Since it was a Royal year last year, and they lost next to nothing, I have to think they're the clear favorite.

:thumb: Turn that upside down. I think it's a Royal year. Since it was a Royal year last year, and they lost next to nothing, I have to think they're the clear favorite.

Mustang upside down is Royal?:creepy::p

Mustang upside down is Royal?:creepy::p

 

 

No this :thumb: upside down with a pppppppppppppphhhhhhhhhhh sound, is what I think everyone in the region (Mustangs included) will do against the Royals. Clark has a chance, but Brossart being third doesn't have much of one IMO. How many times has the third best team in the tenth won it?

I just

 

called to say I love you?????

called to say I love you?????

OOps sorry about that if someone can delete please.:lol:

OOps sorry about that if someone can delete please.:lol:

:thumb:

No this :thumb: upside down with a pppppppppppppphhhhhhhhhhh sound, is what I think everyone in the region (Mustangs included) will do against the Royals. Clark has a chance, but Brossart being third doesn't have much of one IMO. How many times has the third best team in the tenth won it?

They lost by four to them last year, and losing Turner will hurt them... Oh ya, and last year the third best team won it, going into the tournament.

They lost a lot of talent from last year's team and their JV wasn't very good at all.

 

IMO -their only bright spot this year will be Kane Belcher. He is a top quality player and will be Mr. Everything for them.

 

No I doubt that. There are people like Jermey Mudd, Abrahm Crozier, Bhishma Desai, that will step it up and the juniors have lights out shooters like Kyle Feebeck and Richard Harden. Then there is the Sophmore Doug Lambert who will also be a threat sometimes.

No I doubt that. There are people like Jermey Mudd, Abrahm Crozier, Bhishma Desai, that will step it up and the juniors have lights out shooters like Kyle Feebeck and Richard Harden. Then there is the Sophmore Doug Lambert who will also be a threat sometimes.

 

Did these players play JV last year?

 

If so, then they must have improved by 1000% because PC's JV team was not very good at all last year.

 

I still think Belcher will have to carry PC this year.

They lost by four to them last year, and losing Turner will hurt them... Oh ya, and last year the third best team won it, going into the tournament.

 

 

IMO they were second. Plus they play the region at home, and they were young last year and won it. They will be even better this year. Brossart is solid, and has a chance, but it's a slim one IMO.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.