Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Russell

Featured Replies

Thx pp,

I missed this one somewhere. I would

guess a young newcomer type coach.

Well they just parted ways with one of those. One and done.

I'm guessing a former russell player with strong ties to the program.

Coach Kidwell was there , for a long time. Russell has hit more than a few not as good classes, but has a few good coming up. The life of a smaller school. It will be interesting who does get the job. I haven't herd the first name..

All they need is to find that "young Marvin Meredith" to walk thru the door...

Any news on this one? Williams was mentioned on here, but appears to have accepted Bath County job.

Yes, Williams chose Bath County over Russell. I'm not sure who else is in the mix here.

Look for the JV coach to be named HC. They only interviewed two that had previous varsity coaching experience and Williams is now at Bath.

I'm surprised that Bart Williams chose Bath over Russell. I know Russell Basketball isn't the best job in the state by no means but imo it's a better job than Bath County.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.