Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A Teriyaki Chicken Sub Plz! Re-opening of the" Jared Got Punched in the Head" Thread

Featured Replies

Aww, how cute. You want to scold people on their opinions as if yours really matters. Like I told bballfan, I sleep well at night, thank you very much and someday when I meet my maker, I will stand before him for judgment. Obviously, you ain't Him.

 

And if you like the way bballfan thinks so much...well, you know he's gay, right?! You two would probably hit it off very well based on how much you slobber over each other's posts.

 

Wow... I don't know how this thread got 60 deep into posts without me realizing that it we're back at it again.

 

This cracked me up so much I laughed 'til I cried. I mean that in all honesty. I'm sure that SF is a kool cat, but you should know by what I've recently posted that he's not nearly old enough for me. It's pretty safe to say that no one on BGP's is, so no one out here needs to worry about me for sure.

  • Replies 159
  • Views 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow what a courageous person it takes behind a screen name and keyboard!

 

I wouldn't call myself a flag waver, but I can assure you that in public I'm completely confident with myself and have no fear of being myself and speaking my truth no matter the audience. I certainly don't let the shallow folks of this world cramp my style, and when necessary I will speak my peace without trepidation.

Well, his orientation didn't have anything to do with the last Jared thread but we still had to read 3 long posts telling us about it from him. I thought I'd throw it in there for old time's sake.

 

That's because you didn't get what I was getting at.

Advocating? No. But just like the Jeffery Dahlmer case, if it happens, I would lose no sleep over it.

 

Certainly bad behavior by both but you are capable of seeing the world of difference between Dahmer's and Jared's behavior, I would hope.

I find it interesting how often some Liberals side with and defend those who purposely harm innocent children.

 

You're obviously missing the point if you think that's the point we're trying to make. How many times does it have to be repeated before you do get the point?

 

I'll spell it out again, but am certain from past experience that the message will again be lost on most.

 

-It's understandable that people are disgusted by Jared's behavior.

 

-It's understandable that violent prison thugs needing a boost of their self image in thinking that they are better than someone else will beat up a non violent sex offender. It's happens all the time

 

-It's not understandable that good civilized people will celebrate and glorify that these type beatings happen and it's disturbing that so many think it's the civilized solution. It's contradictory and hypocritical.

:lol2:

 

:lol2:

 

:lol2:

You're obviously missing the point if you think that's the point we're trying to make. How many times does it have to be repeated before you do get the point?

 

I'll spell it out again, but am certain from past experience that the message will again be lost on most.

 

-It's understandable that people are disgusted by Jared's behavior.

 

-It's understandable that violent prison thugs needing a boost of their self image in thinking that they are better than someone else will beat up a non violent sex offender. It's happens all the time

 

-It's not understandable that good civilized people will celebrate and glorify that these type beatings happen and it's disturbing that so many think it's the civilized solution. It's contradictory and hypocritical.

 

Jared isn't in a civilized place. He made his bed. Now he has to sleep in it.

Jared isn't in a civilized place. He made his bed. Now he has to sleep in it.

 

But you're civilized, right?

But you're civilized, right?

 

Me being civilized has nothing to do with it. I don't condone beatings in our normal daily lives. Prison is a different world. We live in a civilized society...not prison.

Event + Response = Outcome

 

Jered is attracted to kids + He acts on this attraction knowing it's illegal = Jared gets thrown in prison and rooms with Bubba/Debo!

 

It's simple Math.

Bob and Tom played a song about prison life on the radio this morning. Pretty funny. Not sure it would get approved on here.

Me being civilized has nothing to do with it. I don't condone beatings in our normal daily lives. Prison is a different world. We live in a civilized society...not prison.

 

Event + Response = Outcome

 

Jered is attracted to kids + He acts on this attraction knowing it's illegal = Jared gets thrown in prison and rooms with Bubba/Debo!

 

It's simple Math.

 

No one is denying that prison beatings happen, and I'm not so delusional to think that it'll ever stop, but the question here all along is civilized human beings condoning it.

 

This has been the core of my point from the very beginning, and I knew going in that the average person would have trouble grasping that, so I have only myself to blame if I experience any frustrations in repeating myself a thousand times. :eek:

 

I put my thoughts out there to challenge good people to consider if it's good of them and consistent with being good that they condone violence. If I've made them think beyond their knee jerk reactive noses, then great, if I haven't then so be it and that is no real surprise.

I might condone some really hard labor for Jared, he wouldn't be fat in my prison, but never violence.

 

Switching gears slightly, think beyond Jared, why are putting non-violent offenders in prison populations with violent offenders, especially ones prone to violence against other inmates and/or prone to vigilante justice?

No one is denying that prison beatings happen, and I'm not so delusional to think that it'll ever stop, but the question here all along is civilized human beings condoning it.

 

This has been the core of my point from the very beginning, and I knew going in that the average person would have trouble grasping that, so I have only myself to blame if I experience any frustrations in repeating myself a thousand times. :eek:

 

I put my thoughts out there to challenge good people to consider if it's good of them and consistent with being good that they condone violence. If I've made them think beyond their knee jerk reactive noses, then great, if I haven't then so be it and that is no real surprise.

 

I am not condoning violence. But they play a game with different rules in prison. He is a target in that game and it'll never change. I accept that. If this happened in the free world I'd have a different stance on it. But it didn't.

 

Until he gets taken out of general population (or wherever he was when he was assaulted) he will continue to be a punching bag and a pin cushion.

Condone it? Nope.

 

Upset about it? Nope. It simply is what it is. Part of prison life.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.