Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A Teriyaki Chicken Sub Plz! Re-opening of the" Jared Got Punched in the Head" Thread

Featured Replies

  • Replies 159
  • Views 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here is a great link to find out who and where these monsters live and if there are any close to your house.

Home Page - Kentucky Sex Offender Registry

 

I suggest you keep this link on your phone or computer and check it out ever so often just to be on safe side.

Some pretty scary people on there.

Did I miss the description of horrifying things cuz I don't see any in his post. :idunno:

 

This might help you see what I'm referring to:

 

Here's an excerpt from one of MR's posts from the other day...

 

"Kids as young as 2 being raped by old men, usually their dad.

 

Kids being held in bondage as young as 5 and being forced to have sex with an animal.

 

Little baby girls being penetrated by some man

 

Kids being made to have oral sex on an adult

 

And the disgust goes on and on.

 

So when that little kid is cryin from some old man penetrating her vagina or being made to have sex with a dog and in pain, your right, I have ZERO sympathy for any human that looks and desires this and they finally get beat up, well that's still a far cry from what that little kid goes through."

I suggest you keep this link on your phone or computer and check it out ever so often just to be on safe side.

Some pretty scary people on there.

 

Wow... I have 77 registered sex offenders within a 3 mile radius of my apartment. Yikes.

Wow... I have 77 registered sex offenders within a 3 mile radius of my apartment. Yikes.

 

And I'm sure that's scary because they may drive by everyday just looking and scouting.

I hope I finally gave you something good to use.

This might help you see what I'm referring to:

 

Here's an excerpt from one of MR's posts from the other day...

 

"Kids as young as 2 being raped by old men, usually their dad.

 

Kids being held in bondage as young as 5 and being forced to have sex with an animal.

 

Little baby girls being penetrated by some man

 

Kids being made to have oral sex on an adult

 

And the disgust goes on and on.

 

So when that little kid is cryin from some old man penetrating her vagina or being made to have sex with a dog and in pain, your right, I have ZERO sympathy for any human that looks and desires this and they finally get beat up, well that's still a far cry from what that little kid goes through."

 

And I can make it worse if you want. I will even throw in some pict of the little kids dead in dumpster or ditch. This stuff happens everyday somewhere.

If you stop the demand for it then you stop a lot of it.

 

And I will tell you I do know firsthand about this stuff as it has affected my family in a very bad way with child peds. So excuse me if I only wish death on them.

Wow... I have 77 registered sex offenders within a 3 mile radius of my apartment. Yikes.

 

Heck I'm out in the country and have 5. Can you do a search greater then the 5 miles?

This might help you see what I'm referring to:

 

Here's an excerpt from one of MR's posts from the other day...

 

"Kids as young as 2 being raped by old men, usually their dad.

 

Kids being held in bondage as young as 5 and being forced to have sex with an animal.

 

Little baby girls being penetrated by some man

 

Kids being made to have oral sex on an adult

 

And the disgust goes on and on.

 

So when that little kid is cryin from some old man penetrating her vagina or being made to have sex with a dog and in pain, your right, I have ZERO sympathy for any human that looks and desires this and they finally get beat up, well that's still a far cry from what that little kid goes through."

 

I missed this post but I have no problem with it. Stark reality that Jared contributed to during his child porn reign. Do you not agree that these things go on every day around the world? This is reality for many innocent children.

One thing is the dark web where people get this stuff.

 

From what i know it's hard to get into and track anyone

I missed this post but I have no problem with it. Stark reality that Jared contributed to during his child porn reign. Do you not agree that these things go on every day around the world? This is reality for many innocent children.

 

Yes, sadly these things go on and it's awful. I wasn't too keen to have my mind go there to think about it so graphically. I got the idea without it having to be so vividly painted out to me. I'm assuming that we all know what we're talking about here without it being described in detail.

 

I have no idea of the specific subjects in the photos that Jared was getting off on. I have no idea how morbid his interest in these kind of things are. In the wiki piece on him he was determined to have a "mild case of pedophilia" so I'm assuming that while he has interest in far too young, I'm going to assume that though disturbing as it is, the extent of his freakiness in on a less severe end than foaming at the mouth over extreme violent stuff.

 

Some here seem content with cooking all these freaks from mild to extreme in the same kettle.

 

Even though It didn't give me any pleasure to hear about the stuff that happened to Jeffrey Dahmer in prison because as horrible as he was, I'm way too much of a pacifist to want to know the details, yet I'm not so blind to see how incredibly violently and morbidly different that he was to Jared. I understand people being upset with both of them, but Jared strikes me as someone who obviously got carried away and went too far, but just might have enough sense to get himself together. Dahmer was way beyond ever getting it together.

I really hope that none of the Jared apologists on this site ever get the duty to sit on a jury in a trial for a child molester in my area.

If you and others choose to rationalize away the fact that sexual exploitation of children is inherently a crime of violence regardless of who committed the violence....I am at a loss. Your argument is tantamount to saying that a person who hires a hit man to commit a murder is guiltless because he did not pull the trigger. The consumers of child pornography are no less guilty than the pieces of crap who are doing the raping of those kids. I have no idea how you can defend them.

 

If we take your side of it that means anyone that has ever viewed even one pornographic image of a child is guilty of crime of violence. Furthermore if we take your side of it, that means all those people should be locked up for a long time, considered violent felony sex offenders, and if multiple acts of violence are committed against them in prison "that is just the way it goes."

 

Additionally, if we take your side, every 13, 14, 15, 16, or 17 year old boy (or girl for that matter) that likes to look at naked pictures of other children their same age is also a violent felony sex offender and should be treated the same.

 

To go one further, if any of those same 13, 14, 15, 16, or 17 year old boys or girls exchange naked pictures/snapchat each other (or especially any third party) they should also be considered a violent felony sex offender if we take your side.

 

Frankly, we would lose a whole generation of children because they would become violent felony sex offenders.

Rape based on the ages of the victim/perp is often consensual and therefore not violent.

 

And passing photos around of young, naked kids is not violent no matter how despicable it may be.

 

To point 1, then it is not "rape" in the truest form...it's a legality. "Statutory rape" is the term for underage / consenting / permissive sex act between two, age is the issue.

 

To point 2, passing around kiddie porn, I would submit, is a pure form of violence in a distorted person's world. Violence does not have to be a physical action and I would argue that the action that logically follows proves that the initial act is violent in and of itself.

Yes, sadly these things go on and it's awful. I wasn't too keen to have my mind go there to think about it so graphically. I got the idea without it having to be so vividly painted out to me. I'm assuming that we all know what we're talking about here without it being described in detail.

 

I have no idea of the specific subjects in the photos that Jared was getting off on. I have no idea how morbid his interest in these kind of things are. In the wiki piece on him he was determined to have a "mild case of pedophilia" so I'm assuming that while he has interest in far too young, I'm going to assume that though disturbing as it is, the extent of his freakiness in on a less severe end than foaming at the mouth over extreme violent stuff.

 

Some here seem content with cooking all these freaks from mild to extreme in the same kettle.

 

Even though It didn't give me any pleasure to hear about the stuff that happened to Jeffrey Dahmer in prison because as horrible as he was, I'm way too much of a pacifist to want to know the details, yet I'm not so blind to see how incredibly violently and morbidly different that he was to Jared. I understand people being upset with both of them, but Jared strikes me as someone who obviously got carried away and went too far, but just might have enough sense to get himself together. Dahmer was way beyond ever getting it together.

 

There is no such thing as: a "mild case of pedophilia". I would expect this from a Wiki reference....

There is no such thing as: a "mild case of pedophilia". I would expect this from a Wiki reference....

 

It's probably similar to someone who is a tad bit racist.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.