March 14, 201610 yr Somehow I don't have any 1 seeds in my elite 8. So my bracket will most likely be horrible as it is every year. My elite 8 is 5 Maryland 6 Arizona 4 Duke 2 Oklahoma 4 UK 2 Xavier 2 Michigan State 4 Iowa state Final four is 5 Maryland 4 Duke 4 UK 2 Michigan State Championship 4 UK 5 Maryland 4 UK wins it all 74 to 71
March 14, 201610 yr Mine is fairly chalky. 1 Kansas 2 Villanova 5 Baylor 2 Oklahoma 1 North Carolina (I think they put UK's lights out. I do think Kentucky gets to this point.) 3 West Virginia 1 Virginia 2 Michigan State KU, Oklahoma, UNC, MSU in the Final Four. KU and UNC in the finals, and UNC cuts down the nets.
March 14, 201610 yr UK can win the whole thing. They can also lose in round one. Nothing would surprise.
March 14, 201610 yr Didn't even take 1 post to see someone pulling UK to win it all. Well done. I laughed at that one
March 14, 201610 yr Author Didn't even take 1 post to see someone pulling UK to win it all. Well done. You keep acting like there are some dominant teams out there that would prevent a team like UK from winning. I'm sure people would have laughed about UConn winning it all two years ago too. I said it from January on about UK and Duke that I like both teams chances come tournament time.
March 14, 201610 yr Didn't even take 1 post to see someone pulling UK to win it all. Well done. I think Vegas has Kentucky at like 5th in odds, so not that crazy. Then you remember the site you're on..
March 14, 201610 yr Kansas Villanova Oregon Oklahoma North Carolina Wisconsin Virginia Mich State Kansas Oklahoma North Carolina Mich State Kansas Mich State Kansas
March 14, 201610 yr E-8 .... Kansas......................WVU ............................... UNC Miami Oregon ................... Mich. State Tex. A&M ................ Virginia Final Four ..... Kansas Oregon Mich St. WVU Final .... Kansas - 75 Mich. St. - 70 Champion = KANSAS
March 14, 201610 yr UK can win the whole thing. They can also lose in round one. Nothing would surprise. My thoughts exactly.
March 14, 201610 yr UK can win the whole thing. They can also lose in round one. Nothing would surprise. Can we really bet on Skal who disappeared again yesterday for 6 straight?
March 14, 201610 yr Can we really bet on Skal who disappeared again yesterday for 6 straight? Definite message being sent yesterday by Cal, both in actions and words.
March 14, 201610 yr Can we really bet on Skal who disappeared again yesterday for 6 straight? He sort of disappeared. Bad matchup. Played 8 minutes, went 1-2, 1 Rebound, 2 Blocked Shots. I think for the Cats to pull it off they are going to have to find some inside game to take the pressure off the outside.
March 14, 201610 yr South: Kansas v. Villanova West: Duke v. Oklahoma East: UNC v. Xavier Midwest: Iowa St. v. Michigan State Final 4: Kansas v. Oklahoma UNC v. Michigan State Title: Kansas defeats UNC
March 14, 201610 yr South: Kansas vs. Arizona West: Duke vs. Oklahoma East: North Carolina vs. West Virginia Midwest: Virginia vs. Michigan State FF: Arizona vs. Oklahoma UNC vs. Michigan State Title: Michigan State defeats Oklahoma
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.