One year ago

PurpleHaze

Tomorrow will be one year that my loving, wonderful, caring husband passed away. Michael, purplehaze, bulldog....my husband, I miss you so much. You were a hero to many. You were and still are, my rock. You told me you did not marry a quitter....well, I am holding on. Michael was my everything. Sometimes it feels as though he has been gone forever...other times it seems like yesterday. Time has no meaning without him. Please don't take anyone and anything for granted. Little did I know when I left the house o e year ago today that I would be coming back alone . He gave me 25years of wonderful memories and life lessons that I witnessed first hand. I love you Michael and miss you more than I could ever know was possible.

Hard to believe it's been a year. Huge regret that I never got to meet him or you. BGP is a great board, but it lost a huge part of it's community with the loss of PurpleHaze . God bless you Mrs PH, just know he is looking down on you and all of us with great joy and even greater love for you.