March 9, 201610 yr Here's an ancient game with Isaiah Thomas and Dwight Anderson. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Huhb7md79xA Caywood and Ralph, that brings back great memories!
March 9, 201610 yr Here's an ancient game with Isaiah Thomas and Dwight Anderson. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Huhb7md79xA Hey, notice at the end of this one, no handshakes.
March 9, 201610 yr I'll throw out a name most won't think of....Speedy Claxton. Dude could scoot. No lie man, almost threw his name out there. But then I couldn't remember if he was really as fast as those guys or his name just made me think he was haha!
March 9, 201610 yr Dickie Beal in 1984. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e4Hm1XuGNg No names on back of UK jerseys.
March 9, 201610 yr No names on back of UK jerseys. Because we all knew them except for the incoming freshman.
March 10, 201610 yr Anybody want to give us times to review on the footages? I don't have the 3 hours or more to spend watching these tapes.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.