Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fastest Guard End-to-End

Featured Replies

The Dicky Beal talk got me wondering who is/was the fastest college guard end-to-end (With the Ball) you've ever witnessed?

 

Three UK guards to consider. . . Dicky Beal, Dwight Anderson, John Wall.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wall and Iverson.

John Wall is the fastest I have ever seen. It looked like everyone else on the court was going in slow motion when Wall would take off sprinting.

Wall. Unreal speed when you have the chance to see him live in person.

Ty Lawson was another speedster. Johnny Flynn also not too shabby.

Wall and Iverson.

 

First two that came to mind, but I give the nod to Wall end-to-end. If you're talking first step, though, it's Iverson IMO.

I would be curious to see Dwight "The Blur" Anderson again and compare him to Wall.

I'd probably take John Wall, but the first player/play that comes to mind is Tyus Edney from UCLA in the 1995 NCAA Tournament against Mizzou.

Ty Lawson was another speedster.

 

Third name that came to my mind.

I'll throw out a name most won't think of....Speedy Claxton. Dude could scoot.

 

In the end, Wall and Lawson were the quickest I can recall seeing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.